G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 Discussion about the 2nd Generation G35 Sedan 2007 - 08

Some night pictures....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-13-2007, 11:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Some night pictures....

I posted up some night pictures and they were then moved to the Media Share forum. I really don't understand why seeing as how it's on topic. Anyway I figured I'd relink it from here. If you're like me you've never been to the Media Share forum

https://g35driver.com/forums/picture-share/144806-some-night-pictures.html

Old 03-13-2007, 11:40 PM
Received 36 Likes on 33 Posts
Originally Posted by MB The Body
I posted up some night pictures and they were then moved to the Media Share forum. I really don't understand why seeing as how it's on topic. Anyway I figured I'd relink it from here. If you're like me you've never been to the Media Share forum

https://g35driver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144806
It sucks that these posts are being moved , with no sensible explanation why .

Old 03-13-2007, 11:44 PM
N50
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yeah I rarely venture away from the G and Lounge Forums, lol. So no, I wouldn't have seen these pics. Nice night shots. I love the interior of the new G. Infiniti really did a nice job with it.

Old 03-13-2007, 11:50 PM
I like the first shot showing the rear. Very nice. So that's how my G looks at night from back except I have a rear spoiler with lights.

Old 03-13-2007, 11:55 PM
Originally Posted by GEE35X
It sucks that these posts are being moved , with no sensible explanation why .
I also posted a thread (desktop wallpaper) on this 2007 G35 Sedan forum a few days ago and it got moved as well to the Pictures forum.

Old 03-14-2007, 12:06 AM
Which mod and or admin is moving everything good out of the 07 sedan area? Can someone tell us why? I for one would like to find mod info, pictures, and everything else specific to the 07 sedan in this area instead of having to spend all my time looking in every area.

Old 03-14-2007, 12:08 AM
A few things:
1) How about a PM or e-mail saying my thread is being moved. If I didn't click on it in my history I wouldn't have ever seen it again.
2) Why are we moving it in the first place?????!?!?!?!?!?!? I drive a 2007 G35 Sedan and posted my thread in the 2007 G35 Sedan forum. What is the complication here? I've been on forums too long to deal with this. I want to just come here and check out some stuff about my car (i.e. the G35 Sedan forum). No offense to anyone else when I saw that. I just think it's retarded to move people's threads to forums people may or may not frequent.

Who is the moderator who is moving these threads I'd like to talk to them about this.

Old 03-14-2007, 12:10 AM
Originally Posted by MY07G35SPN
I like the first shot showing the rear. Very nice. So that's how my G looks at night from back except I have a rear spoiler with lights.
I also have the rear spoiler, which I guess is hard to see in that pic.

Old 03-14-2007, 12:11 AM
Staff ALUMNI

https://g35driver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144806
With the nature of the title and multiple general pics, one of the mods moved your thread.

What you did in this thread in dropping the link is what you should of done at the same time you should of put the original thread in the picture share forum.

Sorry, but with a board this size and the amout of users posting etc, it is what it is.

No need to reply and hijack the thread for what it's intendions where, pm me instead.

Old 03-14-2007, 12:17 AM
I'm not exactly sure I understand.

1) I didn't know there was a media share forum and ...
2) Even if there is I'm still not exactly sure why we have to do a work around such as putting the thread in that forum and then linking to it here.

That seems excessive and unnecessary. Why make 2 threads instead of 1?

Then we end up with replies in 2 places. Or if we end up with only replies on the media share thread it dies here.

Not trying to be a pest, but if people only want to see 07+ G35 Sedan content (like me) they're going to come to this forum and not check others.

Old 03-14-2007, 12:21 AM
I moved it, and I am probably the mod in question here. As Neil (O_NO) stated the content and nature of the original post belonged not in this Forum, but in the Forum it was moved to.

I am cleaning up threads that belong in the correct Forums. It will make for a clean Forum, and be much easier when people are searching for specific content.

Old 03-14-2007, 12:24 AM
I still don't understand why. The content was about a 2007 G35 Sedan and that's what this forum is. I knew I wasn't crazy.

I just reread this: https://g35driver.com/forums/announcement.php?f=217&a=6

And line #1 seems to state that my post was in the right place and on topic. Why would we have a G35 Sedan forum if we're just going to move posts away from it?

Does that mean the 2007 G35 Sedan forum is simply for posts without pictures?

Old 03-14-2007, 12:27 AM
I still don't understand why. The content was about a 2007 G35 Sedan and that's what this forum is. I knew I wasn't crazy.

I just reread this: https://g35driver.com/forums/announcement.php?f=217&a=6

And line #1 seems to state that my post was in the right place and on topic. Why would we have a G35 Sedan forum if we're just going to move posts away from it?

Does that mean the 2007 G35 Sedan forum is simply for posts without pictures?
Your title clearly answers your own questions. You are sharing pictures, which belong in Picture Share along with everyone else that posts pictures of various things related to cars, or other content.

2007 G35 Sedan is for general discussion about the vehicle, not for sharing pictures, that is why a Sub-Forum called Picture Share exists. I hope I have answered your questions and concerns.

Old 03-14-2007, 12:33 AM
Not at all but I'll just let it rest. I think we're on a different wavelength here

If the Picture Share forum was a sub forum of the 2007 G35 Sedan forum then I would understand the shift. As it stands I 100% do not understand the shift, because it doesn't make sense.

Yes it's pictures and sure it makes sense in the picture share forum. It makes equally as much sense in the forum about the car in the pictures though.

I will let it rest you guys make the rules so whatever you want is fine by me. It just seems like there are many people like me who only come to the 2007 G35 Sedan forum and they want to see all of their content in the forum pertaining to their car. They don't want to go digging around the site for content especially when the picture share forum is a mix mash of different cars.

I guess I just won't post pictures next time.

Old 03-14-2007, 12:38 AM
IMO, the Sub-Forum called Picture Share is for general pictures that does NOT belong to any specific Infiniti models. The 2007 G35 Sedan forum is for posting all discussions, pictures, etc related to this particular model.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Some night pictures....