G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 Discussion about the 2nd Generation G35 Sedan 2007 - 08

what is this interior?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-26-2008 | 05:18 PM
|
Question what is this interior?

Hi every1 i am really interested in buying this lovely car.. n while checking the photos of it i saw this photo.. and i wanted 2 ask how can i get the car with this lovely interior color?? i mean can i get the plastic parts in this brownish color or it only comes in black? coz i couldn't find such an option anywhere.. thankx alot

Attached Thumbnails what is this interior?-g35.jpg  
Old 01-26-2008 | 05:30 PM
That would be wheat interior, only available on the base model and not the sport

Old 01-26-2008 | 10:44 PM
It is a wheat interior with the wood trim package.

Old 01-27-2008 | 02:55 AM
|
well i went to the following link:
http://www.infiniti.com/g_sedan/colors/index.html

i checked the interior looks when choosing the wheat leather/rosewood option.. while the leather parts do get the color i am talking about the rest of the interior is still gray as u can c in the attached image.. as u can c there's a big difference how can i get that?? thnkx a lot

Attached Thumbnails what is this interior?-color.jpg  
Old 01-27-2008 | 03:38 AM
Originally Posted by kajak
well i went to the following link:
http://www.infiniti.com/g_sedan/colors/index.html

i checked the interior looks when choosing the wheat leather/rosewood option.. while the leather parts do get the color i am talking about the rest of the interior is still gray as u can c in the attached image.. as u can c there's a big difference how can i get that?? thnkx a lot
Isn't that just the lighting?

-Edit-
Nevermind, I think you're talking about the black/charcoal of the dashboard/center armrest.

Old 01-27-2008 | 04:55 AM
|
yup exactly i want the whole interior the same color nthn gray, black or charc.

Old 01-27-2008 | 10:33 AM
I know exactly what he's talking about.
I also saw these pics in the brochure and was immediately dead set on the Wheat interior and was thinking about settling on Lakeshore as an exterior color choice.
Then, I saw it in person and just wasn't happy wih the color of the dash. It's different in the pictures. I don't know if it's lighting or what... but it's definitely different.
Don't get me wrong... it's nice, it just wasn't for me.

Old 01-27-2008 | 01:14 PM
The black with wheat interior is beautiful!! Mine is wheat and gray... not nearly as nice looking. I hope you can get it.

Old 01-28-2008 | 06:35 AM
|
so from what i gathered i can order:
1) the Leather color
2) the trim
3) the dashboard color? y it doesn't say this anywhere? or is the dash color automatically same as the leather color?

Old 01-28-2008 | 09:51 PM
This car is my car - Lakeshore Slate, Wood, Wheat Leather, Premium + Tech package. I just went and looked and the picture is accurate. The interior is lighter at the base of the door, and darker just below the wood trim as the picture indicates. The car is beautiful though, so if you like the picture you can get it - just order the car as I specified above.

Old 01-29-2008 | 07:46 AM
Almost the same as mine

Originally Posted by scastelino
This car is my car - Lakeshore Slate, Wood, Wheat Leather, Premium + Tech package. I just went and looked and the picture is accurate. The interior is lighter at the base of the door, and darker just below the wood trim as the picture indicates. The car is beautiful though, so if you like the picture you can get it - just order the car as I specified above.
This is almost the same combo as mine. At the last minute, I switched from the rosewood to the washi. No real reason, as I liked both a lot. But, if one is looking for a slightly lighter look, the washi does it with the wheat leather. If one is looking for a slightly richer look, the rosewood does it.

--Rich

Old 01-29-2008 | 09:40 AM
does that means i have a rare combo?
wheat leather interior, washi aluminum, ivory exterior color, on a sport model.

Old 01-29-2008 | 09:51 AM
You need to see it in person

I also have the Wheat interior with wood trim and think it is beautiful, but I would recommend that you see one in person before ordering. The lighting in the photo makes the colors look darker than they actually are.

After seeing the photo, I also wanted the Lakeshore Slate/Wheat/Wood combo, but couldn't find one without Nav. I could have ordered, but the dealer made me a good deal on a Desert Platinum/Wheat/Wood/Premium that he had on the lot. Desert Platinum was amoung my top color choices as well, so it ws an easy decision for me.

Old 02-28-2008 | 05:46 PM
The dealer has in stock a LS with wheat, tech, premium, nav, wood, and sport wheels that I am contemplating buying in next 48 hours.

My company has a VPP w/Infiniti so pricing is about Invoice +200 and with end of month, I'm hoping to negotiate a remote start into the deal.

I did consider the platinum graphite color as well w/same options but wheat is tough to find on PG. I like the wood and disllike the graphite interior.

Last edited by jrdoran; 02-28-2008 at 05:51 PM.
Old 02-28-2008 | 06:14 PM
Originally Posted by AesonVirus
I know exactly what he's talking about.
I also saw these pics in the brochure and was immediately dead set on the Wheat interior and was thinking about settling on Lakeshore as an exterior color choice.
Then, I saw it in person and just wasn't happy wih the color of the dash. It's different in the pictures. I don't know if it's lighting or what... but it's definitely different.
Don't get me wrong... it's nice, it just wasn't for me.

its just like yesteray when i was looking at this years sports illustrated swimsuit magazine...all the girls in it look perfect...almost too perfect which makes me wonder how much detailing they did in the lab to get those perfect tans and boob lines etc etc.....same thing with car manufacturers if you look at ads these days in magazine the cars look soo good and then in person ur like WTF

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: what is this interior?