G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 Discussion about the 2nd Generation G35 Sedan 2007 - 08

did i mess up with my color???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-22-2008, 09:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy did i mess up with my color???

ok im a bit upset because i just bought a platnum graphite g35 and i really dont think i can do alot to it to make it look good.the color is a bit iffy but i got a good deal on it.most of the cars that i see here and i really like are white or silver>did i mess up by choosing that color or am i not trying hard enough.i noticed that no one here really has any in that color fixed up>please help me out with some ideas guys.so far the only thing i did was tint.35 % all around.

Old 02-22-2008, 09:45 PM
Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
bro theres many that look sick!!

Old 02-22-2008, 09:49 PM
NUCLEI-G
Originally Posted by andiz35
ok im a bit upset because i just bought a platnum graphite g35 and i really dont think i can do alot to it to make it look good.the color is a bit iffy but i got a good deal on it.most of the cars that i see here and i really like are white or silver>did i mess up by choosing that color or am i not trying hard enough.i noticed that no one here really has any in that color fixed up>please help me out with some ideas guys.so far the only thing i did was tint.35 % all around.
I don't want to be mean. I think you are going over board. Be strong. You can do a lot to it.

Old 02-22-2008, 09:51 PM
Received 36 Likes on 33 Posts
Platinum Graphite is a very popular colour. Enjoy

Old 02-22-2008, 09:52 PM
i guess i just need to see some to get that mod-bug going

Old 02-22-2008, 09:58 PM
Your G is still a G... you can never go wrong with that As to "fixing it up", let your imagination run.
Look around at some pics and get some ideas from the different Gs. Then start putting together an idea
of what you want your G to look like. All that's left now is to start surfing the stores.
BE warned, once you start modding... let's just say I don't think they have a patch for that addiction yet
Happy "modding"...

Old 02-22-2008, 10:01 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Im gettin platinum graphite. Ive always owned white cars. I currently have a white car and a white truck, and have had 2 white cars previously. The G is going to be my first non white car, and i wouldnt get it if i knew it wouldnt look sick with what i have planned (ie, tint, tinted tails, hyperblack wheels that match the color of the PG very well, 6000k hids, stainless mufflers) Trust me man, with a G, any color looks good with the same mods done to it.

Old 02-22-2008, 10:11 PM
Received 80 Likes on 65 Posts
Honda Accord
Originally Posted by andiz35
No you didn't mass up by buying PG. There are numerous PG G35 in this thread with plenty of nice wheel/spring combos. Just take look around and TAKE YOUR TIME. Do not rush into buying stuffs that you don't like. Be patient and do lots of research on the things you would want to do to your car.

Also, everyone has different taste in colors... Just try to work with the colors of wheels and such. You'll fall in love with the beast soon enough.... again.

Good luck!

Old 02-23-2008, 10:25 AM
Platinum graphite is a great color. If you don't like primary colors like reds and blues and white is too light and black is too dark platinum graphite is the perfect compromise. Desert platinum is a nice color but I wanted something a little darker. I considered the liquid platinum but silver cars are really common and it didn't catch my eye the way the platinum graphite did. Bottom line is you really can't go wrong with the color as long as you're personally satisfied, no color Infiniti offers looks terrible on the car. It's not like they offer any real "look at me" colors like yellow, orange, green (although the garnet ember really stands out).

Old 02-23-2008, 11:09 AM
Could not have said it any better than WUKILLABEEZ

Originally Posted by WUKILLABEEZ
Platinum graphite is a great color. If you don't like primary colors like reds and blues and white is too light and black is too dark platinum graphite is the perfect compromise. Desert platinum is a nice color but I wanted something a little darker. I considered the liquid platinum but silver cars are really common and it didn't catch my eye the way the platinum graphite did. Bottom line is you really can't go wrong with the color as long as you're personally satisfied, no color Infiniti offers looks terrible on the car. It's not like they offer any real "look at me" colors like yellow, orange, green (although the garnet ember really stands out).

Old 02-23-2008, 01:44 PM
Plantnum, graphite was my second choice. I went with the OB only cause my wife always wanted a black car. Look, tint the windows, put some 18s or 19s wheels on it, and slap on a nice exhaust, you have a nice ride.

Old 02-23-2008, 05:16 PM
Platinum graphite is nice. It's a metallic paint so it's still beautiful.

Old 02-23-2008, 05:54 PM
I think PG with the graphite/alum interior is so mean looking, which is why thats the color combo im getting haha

Old 02-23-2008, 06:21 PM
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
is the platimum graphite the same color edmunds list as diamond graphite for an 04 coupe?

Im in the process of getting one as well (finallizing papers monday)...i too was going for silver white or blue, but i couldnt find one in the right shape or right price, so I ****** up this DG one.

I had az32 Z that was "gun metal" which i really liked...my suggestion if its the same color im getting, just dont get gunmetal wheels as I feel it looks like a poor attempt at a color match (just my opinion), go black, silver gold or chrome for wheels.

also i think CF parts blend really nice with the DG cars.

Old 02-23-2008, 07:52 PM
well since its so nice>where are the pictures of some fixed up?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: did i mess up with my color???