G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 Discussion about the 2nd Generation G35 Sedan 2007 - 08

Recaro child car seats in the G

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-25-2009, 06:23 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
very few cars have LATCH for the middle seat. the seat belt is just as effective as LATCH. if you use the center seat belt, it helps to give the buckle a twist to shorten the buckle length (i had issues with the britax marathon and police officer recommended the twist).

Old 10-13-2009, 05:57 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Ricaro Signa - Rear Facing Outboard Position?

Situation: Our little man outgrew his Chicco Keyfit 30 refacing carseat in the G35 sedan. We need another rear facing seat (convertible). From the infiniti fitment guide, (http://www.infinitiusa.com/pdf/techp...0G%20Sedan.pdf) looks like the only convertibles that work rear and forward facing are Britax which many people have said they do not like due to size or whatever. I read that many people are happy with Recaro Signo convertible car seat.

Question: How is the fitment with the Recaro Signo rear-facing? Do you use in the outboard or center position? Seems like the bump in the middle of the car almost makes it impossible to put the car seat center. If you put the Signo in the outboard position in rear-facing config, does it cramp the front seats forward?

Thanks a ton, I'm glad I found this thread.

Bryan

Old 10-13-2009, 08:00 PM
Received 85 Likes on 74 Posts
I used mine as a rear facing seat for a short while and although it does hamper the front seat position slightly, my wife fit there with more than enough room to be comfortable..
Now that I have spun it around, there is TONS of room for the front seat to be wherever it needs to be, but I still bump it forward since my daughter loves to kick her feet to the music

Great seats... I'd buy them again if I had to.

I never got around to taking photos of them facing backwards, but here's a few lousy forward facing pics...

Lousy pics but dont be fooled... they fit perfectly.

If you need better pics, I'll try to post some within a day or two. These were taken in close quarters in my garage as a favor for a friend.
I could do better if necessary.

Old 10-14-2009, 12:11 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
AesonVirus, thanks for the pics, the quality for my purpose is fine. Think I'm going to order the Signo G2 in cobalt to match my grey interior!

Much appreciated.