G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 Discussion about the 2nd Generation G35 Sedan 2007 - 08

HELP! How to find and remove cockroach?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-04-2010, 12:35 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
HELP! How to find and remove cockroach?

So this is silly but I was leaving my buddies house tonight and when I opened my car door and sat down a bigass **** roach fell on my lap. I freaked out and brushed it off and apparently he could fly. He flew around a bit and landed at my feet where I promptly stepped on him but alas the carpet saved him and he was unharmed, so he scurried up towards the gas pedal and then went up and to the right, behind the center console. I spent like 15 minutes banging around trying to get him out so I could kill or remove him but he never came back out. The last thing I wanted was for him to start crawling up my leg while I'm driving in the middle of the night in the country but I reluctantly came home. I just parked the car in the garage and I'm getting ready to go to bed but I HATE the idea of a damn **** roach running around in my car and I know he'll never die cuz he's a damn **** ROACH. Any suggestions on how to find and get this guy out of my car?

PS_I doubt there's a great way to do this, I mostly wanted to vent about how this one **** roach managed to **** me off so much!

Old 06-04-2010, 12:37 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
haha, I just noticed that the forums automagically edited every C-O-C-K in front of roach so now it's a ****roach haha

Old 06-04-2010, 12:47 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
hahah great thread! sorry i dont have a solution. mabye fire up an air compressor and blow air around the area?

Old 06-04-2010, 12:57 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
First, make sure none of your friends are around, then blast any song by Ke$ha on your stereo with all your windows and doors open. Surely it will leave.

Old 06-04-2010, 03:27 AM
Received 55 Likes on 49 Posts
Get one of those sticky traps that have the bait you can place in the middle of the glue pad. Leave it overnight and I'm sure you'll find him stuck the next morning.

Like this:

Old 06-04-2010, 06:16 AM
This is a first lol.

Old 06-04-2010, 06:51 AM
Received 41 Likes on 26 Posts
LMAO, sorry can't help it

Old 06-04-2010, 07:12 AM
My wife was watching a movie a few weeks ago and these ladies had a roach in their house. They took sugar cubes and lined them up out the door. Evidently (wives tale??) the roach follows the sugar cube trail and leaves the house.

don't know if that's a bunch of crap or what but maybe you can line your car with sugar cubes (and maybe hang a few from your review mirror while you're at it ).

I'd probably go with the trap idea above.

Jay

Old 06-04-2010, 09:15 AM
If you see it again be careful about just stomping on it. If it's a female it could have a bunch of eggs inside it and if you squish it the eggs could get all over your rug and/or your shoes and hatch later without you knowing about it and then you could be overcome by a swarm of roaches while you're driving on the highway! Ok that probably won't happen but seriously I have heard that you can spread the eggs like that if you step on a female.

Old 06-04-2010, 10:22 AM
Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
obsidian black, north carolina, summer time.
i'd park in the sunlight, windows up, for a few hours and assume it's dead.

Old 06-04-2010, 10:27 AM
Originally Posted by g35xdriver
I think this might be your best idea. Although, the trap might work as well. This is really funny, but what a pain in the a$$...I do not envy you.

Old 06-04-2010, 12:51 PM
Received 29 Likes on 28 Posts
Originally Posted by g35xdriver
hahahahaha. so simple, yet so brilliant.

definitely get a trap or two for the front seat floor wells and wait overnight.

Old 06-04-2010, 03:22 PM
Unhappy

Originally Posted by ThirstyTurtle
So this is silly but I was leaving my buddies house tonight and when I opened my car door and sat down a bigass **** roach fell on my lap. I freaked out and brushed it off and apparently he could fly. He flew around a bit and landed at my feet where I promptly stepped on him but alas the carpet saved him and he was unharmed, so he scurried up towards the gas pedal and then went up and to the right, behind the center console. I spent like 15 minutes banging around trying to get him out so I could kill or remove him but he never came back out. The last thing I wanted was for him to start crawling up my leg while I'm driving in the middle of the night in the country but I reluctantly came home. I just parked the car in the garage and I'm getting ready to go to bed but I HATE the idea of a damn **** roach running around in my car and I know he'll never die cuz he's a damn **** ROACH. Any suggestions on how to find and get this guy out of my car?

PS_I doubt there's a great way to do this, I mostly wanted to vent about how this one **** roach managed to **** me off so much!

You parked your car in your garage overnight???? It's too late, the roach is no longer in your car, it's in your house.

Old 06-04-2010, 03:33 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Raid !

Old 06-04-2010, 04:52 PM
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
hahahaha, i honestly never thought i'd hear this

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: HELP! How to find and remove cockroach?