G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 Discussion about the 2nd Generation G35 Sedan 2007 - 08

Being 18 rocks

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-30-2010, 06:50 PM
Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts
Originally Posted by CerveloR3-SL
Congrats on your good fortune.

I vote for the grounding kit and the RWD sway bar. Thoes are 2 real mods that will do wonders for the car and will keep you in your $300 range. Everything else your talking about is $300+.

Everyone needs to stop hating on this kid.. Much like the other haters on this board I wish someone would gift me $300 bucks to play with, but I am not dependently wealthy anymore. Growing up sucks....

If you are working hard anything is possible. Especially if you have no rent payment.

Let us know what you end up going with and your results.
Thanks and yeah your rite.. Thats probably What I am going to do.. Should I go with BB or SxExCx? and I posted a WTB for the rear sway but no one has one I guess!

Old 11-30-2010, 07:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thats a good ?

I am not sure on the grounding kit. I would guess they are the same.

I have been waiting to get mine so I am not one to ask.

You are better off just buying the RWD sway from infiniti parts.com or one of thoes places.

Old 11-30-2010, 07:15 PM
i cant find anywhere that sells them and it is way cheaper to buy new

Old 11-30-2010, 07:44 PM
Received 227 Likes on 143 Posts
save up and get some coils then wheels

go low or go home

Old 11-30-2010, 08:14 PM
I cant go low haha

Old 11-30-2010, 08:29 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by zoop425
Its doesn't really matter, Im in NY, even when I get the rims and coils, im not going super aggressive.. semi flush.. and Im only going to drop around .75 to an inch.. the roads here are terrible and I scrape going into my driveway at stock height at an angle..
im so sick of hearing this excuse. its not legit. roads are bad everywhere. its not only your area

Originally Posted by 4DGS
Coils

Subs are ghey as fack
^this!

Old 11-30-2010, 08:50 PM
I don't know what you want me to say, Its my DD, I get a ton of snow in the winter, I scape on my driveway at stock ride height.. as it is I have to drive on to the grass before the driveway so I don't scratch my bumper. I have to go over speed bumps everyday also.

Old 11-30-2010, 08:56 PM
I don't know what you want me to say, Its my DD, I get a ton of snow in the winter, I scape on my driveway at stock ride height.. as it is I have to drive on to the grass before the driveway so I don't scratch my bumper. I have to go over speed bumps everyday also.
I am from jersey and now i am out in Colorado.... and i have coils

No excuses! GO LOW OR GO HOME!!!!!!

Old 11-30-2010, 09:03 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
+1 to all of that but i still manage. its dedication. give it a shot

Old 11-30-2010, 09:20 PM
Originally Posted by ChinkyChoy
I am from jersey and now i am out in Colorado.... and i have coils

No excuses! GO LOW OR GO HOME!!!!!!
You need to relax and look at what im saying.. I said I was getting coils but Im only going slightly lower. I don't get why some people here cant respect what others want to do with their cars. I don't love the dumped look personally, I think It looks better when the wheels are flush and centered instead of close to the fenders or tucked. It may work for your but guess what? That does not mean it works for me..

Old 11-30-2010, 09:24 PM
You need to relax and look at what im saying.. I said I was getting coils but Im only going slightly lower. I don't get why some people here cant respect what others want to do with their cars. I don't love the dumped look personally, I think It looks better when the wheels are flush and centered instead of close to the fenders or tucked. It may work for your but guess what? That does not mean it works for me..
i was only joking around...

regardless of the wheels a drop by itself makes the car look infinitely better!

you ll be happy with it in the end

Old 12-02-2010, 09:14 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I love the originality on car forums.. "go as low as you can with tucked wheels, otherwise your car sucks"

I'm surprised no one posted for you to black out the car. That seems to be the trend now. Get a sub if you want, you will enjoy it everyday. I have a 10inch in my car, personally my stock BOSE studio on wheels wasn't cutting it for me. I'm not a bass all the way up treble all the way down guy but my 10inch definitely enhanced the sound.

Or save up your 300 til you have enough to do it right, meaning coil overs and camber kit. Going low and having uneven wear is stupid, unless your car is a track car or you enjoy that look.

At the end of the day it's your car man, don't let this forum sway you around. If it's worth it for you to **** off cars behind you while you are doing side ways circus over speedbumps at Target parking lot while being low, well that's all you. Personally I think it's ridiculous when I see cars barely clearing speed bumps.

Old 12-03-2010, 11:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've heard the term house poor before.
I love seeing kids that are "car poor".

Getting all excited over $300 and planning on how to spend it... lol.

Old 12-04-2010, 12:15 AM
Originally Posted by steve85
I've heard the term house poor before.
I love seeing kids that are "car poor".

Getting all excited over $300 and planning on how to spend it... lol.
Thats kind of a dick thing to say. I mean I don't know about you but Im not spoiled.. when someone hands me 300 bucks, I am very grateful. I have a list of things to do to my car, I try to prioritize by the importance and price. So, 300 bucks can cross some things off that list.. For example.. What I did was take the money and I am going to use it toward sways which we are group buying for 360. Its an amazing mod and high on my list. I also bought a grounding kit and a mikes mount (not gifted money, just wanted those too). I have plenty of money to spend, I could go to the bank and take out all of my money and I would have enough for 3000 wheels, FI, Coils, etc etc but, I budget my money so I can have plenty for college when I go next year and so when I get out of college I can start off on a good note. So, im not car poor nor am I drooling over $300.

Old 12-04-2010, 12:31 AM
Thats kind of a dick thing to say. I mean I don't know about you but Im not spoiled.. when someone hands me 300 bucks, I am very grateful. I have a list of things to do to my car, I try to prioritize by the importance and price. So, 300 bucks can cross some things off that list.. For example.. What I did was take the money and I am going to use it toward sways which we are group buying for 360. Its an amazing mod and high on my list. I also bought a grounding kit and a mikes mount (not gifted money, just wanted those too). I have plenty of money to spend, I could go to the bank and take out all of my money and I would have enough for 3000 wheels, FI, Coils, etc etc but, I budget my money so I can have plenty for college when I go next year and so when I get out of college I can start off on a good note. So, im not car poor nor am I drooling over $300.
+1

well said op

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Being 18 rocks