G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 Discussion about the 2nd Generation G35 Sedan 2007 - 08

Virgin G35er

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-13-2011, 07:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Great Day today my friends ... refunded in full. 5g deposited back into my account from Beaverton Infinity. Yes I had to get a lawyer involved, but I really thought that Beaverton would have put up more of a fight than they did. I didn't even have to pay my end on the shipping, and I am just glad that I can put some closure on this negative event and jump back into the market and start looking again for that cherry G that I know is out there..... somewhere.
Just harder to find than you might think. Local dealers in the Denver area, forget about it. Just check them out on-line, and you will see that they are probably the highest in the country. 6-8g higher than some other dealers for the same vehicle. Just unreal how overpriced Denver is.
I have been checking Nation Wide inventory for over 3 months, and its not easy to find what Im looking for. 2008 G35, Blk on Blk, Nav, 18s', low mileage.
Doesnt sound like alot, right? Will that is actually a rare G these days my friends.
I got a broker involved now that used to sale Infiniti's and has a lot of connections in the industry, so Im banking on his expertise and connections.
If anyone wants to help a brotha out and knows where this cherry ride is sitting, let me know, and I promise you, I will take care of ya...

Back in the G-ame,
Ty

Old 04-13-2011, 08:08 PM
Received 59 Likes on 51 Posts
Dealerships are full of idiots

Old 04-13-2011, 08:08 PM
Received 184 Likes on 159 Posts
Wow, i didnt follow this thread at the point at which the "un-pleasantries" happened but am very happy that everything worked out quickly and in your favor, you are a better man than me considering how you calmly and wisely dealt with this, i would have raised hell at the dealership and made sure every single customer in there left without buying ... lol. Keep us posted on your findings G/L

Old 04-13-2011, 08:34 PM
Received 36 Likes on 34 Posts
Congrats bro! ur gonna love it! even more when u have it! i would suggest debading and interior accent lights! very cheap mods and look amazing!

Old 04-13-2011, 08:46 PM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
VirginG35er, so glad this worked out for you!!!

Old 04-13-2011, 10:10 PM
Received 137 Likes on 128 Posts
Glad you didn't have to stretch this out much longer, being an Infiniti dealer was definately to your advantage. You threw them an inside fast one and they responded by honoring your request. Very nice you weren't out any shipping charges too. Maybe they'll think twice before trying to pass off another smoked-in car as a virgin
Let us know how your new search ends up. You may have to knock a couple particulars off your wish list but the sooner you're in your G the sooner you'll be one of us

Old 04-13-2011, 11:12 PM
Received 184 Likes on 159 Posts
^ i dont think the OP was an ex-infiniti dealer unless i missed something anywas i think it was just the lawyers letter threatening legal action that got them to refund the money, they would not want to get involved in such a mess over just $5000, it would probably have cost them more than that in legal fees and time. Glad to see the dealer give in when they are in the wrong!

Old 04-14-2011, 02:05 PM
Received 137 Likes on 128 Posts
Originally Posted by kool_yaar
^ i dont think the OP was an ex-infiniti dealer unless i missed something anywas i think it was just the lawyers letter threatening legal action that got them to refund the money, they would not want to get involved in such a mess over just $5000, it would probably have cost them more than that in legal fees and time. Glad to see the dealer give in when they are in the wrong!
I didn't mean the OP was associated w/ Infiniti, I meant he purchased the used G from an Infiniti dealer rather than a generic used car dealer.