G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 Discussion about the 2nd Generation G35 Sedan 2007 - 08

Rattling/holding up?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-30-2012, 12:05 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Rattling/holding up?

How are your guys cars holding up? i have 65k on mine and i would say my biggest gripe with the car is the rattling with passenger set. i have brought to the dealership a few times and they cant seem to hear it lololol. As of lateley it seems more and more things on the inside are starting to rattle and its driving me crazy. Beseides that the car is phenomenal and i have no issues. any suggestions and is this a problem other people are experiencing? thanks guys!

Old 08-30-2012, 12:24 PM
Received 44 Likes on 38 Posts
mine @ 53k holding up just fine. besides all the TSB, nothing major

Old 08-30-2012, 01:28 PM
Received 240 Likes on 196 Posts
You can either turn your music up, or start the agonizing task of tightening everything down.

Old 08-30-2012, 01:39 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mine @ 29K. Not a single problem and amazingly no squeaks or rattles either. Car still feels rock solid. Fortunately, I have a very good Infiniti dealership and the car has been serviced there since day 1.

The only complaint I have is that the paint seems very weak. I like to drive the curvy back roads where I live (instead of the truck filled interstate) but I still have a lot of chips on the front bumper and hood. Definitely will need to be repainted soon.

Old 08-30-2012, 09:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Creaking during bumps here and there coming from the center console, dash assembly prying off on the brightness and info center buttons. I also have peeling on the rubbery coating near steering wheel controls and door handle. Nothing really major, the car is used after all...

Old 08-30-2012, 09:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Hardly Matters

The only complaint I have is that the paint seems very weak. I like to drive the curvy back roads where I live (instead of the truck filled interstate) but I still have a lot of chips on the front bumper and hood. Definitely will need to be repainted soon.
Nissan water-based paint sucks. Check your wheel wells, careful about rust creeping in (I scraped my rust off and apply touch up paint).

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.