G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 Discussion about the 2nd Generation G35 Sedan 2007 - 08

I officially my G35. It almost killed my girlfriend.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-24-2012, 06:17 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I know exactly what the problem is since it happened to me a month or so ago. And how the issue is resolved. BUT after reading some of this moronic, childish BS I don't feel like helping. Keep acting like an internet tuff guy, won't provide you with the answer you require.

Best of luck.

Last edited by LeFrenchy; 12-24-2012 at 06:22 PM.
Old 12-24-2012, 06:35 PM
Received 31 Likes on 28 Posts
Old 12-24-2012, 06:37 PM
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Come on Guys, i know they were both wrong with what they said to each other, but lets leave this all behind and act like grown ups here. I cant believe i just read through 5 pages of just trolling while he has a problem with his car. Glad her and her sister are fine and nothing happened to her or the car and i suggest stop driving it until it gets fixed. Since it was never in an accident, did you happen to buy it used and maybe there was an incident that was never reported? it can also be due to someone trying to break in and had something to do with what other members have stated for it to be the door latch. Carefully check if the door is aligned properly and directly rests on the latch. Its Christmas Eve and please dont say nissan has cheap parts, you were just mis fortunate enough to have this problem (first i hear about it too)

Old 12-24-2012, 06:38 PM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
For whatever its worth OP. My g35 does have some problems with getting the door closed in the cold. Its -30 up here and I need to slam my door maybe 3 times to get it to fully latch. Maybe possible she didnt fully latch the door.

Old 12-24-2012, 06:41 PM
Received 291 Likes on 218 Posts
Originally Posted by Feeelax
But Idk why that has led to disrespecting me and my family. You guys need to back the f. up.

Old 12-24-2012, 06:43 PM
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
^-----haha. I was thinking the same thing when the OP first said that.

Old 12-24-2012, 06:48 PM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by goalomeri
Come on Guys, i know they were both wrong with what they said to each other, but lets leave this all behind and act like grown ups here. I cant believe i just read through 5 pages of just trolling while he has a problem with his car. Glad her and her sister are fine and nothing happened to her or the car and i suggest stop driving it until it gets fixed. Since it was never in an accident, did you happen to buy it used and maybe there was an incident that was never reported? it can also be due to someone trying to break in and had something to do with what other members have stated for it to be the door latch. Carefully check if the door is aligned properly and directly rests on the latch. Its Christmas Eve and please dont say nissan has cheap parts, you were just mis fortunate enough to have this problem (first i hear about it too)
Thanks bud. Appreciate it

And VQ35. I'll let her know to do that if she gotta drive it. Thanks

Old 12-24-2012, 06:52 PM
Received 31 Likes on 28 Posts
Thanks bud. Appreciate it

And VQ35. I'll let her know to do that if she gotta drive it. Thanks
he only said that because he wants a ride in bro's mp!

Lol just joking I hope

Old 12-24-2012, 06:52 PM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by LeFrenchy
I know exactly what the problem is since it happened to me a month or so ago. And how the issue is resolved. BUT after reading some of this moronic, childish BS I don't feel like helping. Keep acting like an internet tuff guy, won't provide you with the answer you require.

Best of luck.
Thats pretty ironic wishing someone the best of luck while not providing crucial information that you hold. You writing that statement is just immature as I was before in the previous posts. Obviously you didn't finish reading the moronic BS where i apologize for writing moronic BS. Once again I directed everything the theredstar when he was being a d1ck not to you so I don't understand why anyone would feel offended or eerie about what i wrote. It was my mistake to have played along with the immaturity of *theredstar

Edit: I appreciate the new input the members has thrown in here.

Old 12-24-2012, 07:03 PM
Received 1,939 Likes on 1,249 Posts
Originally Posted by dukehotty
Dukes of Hazzard.. Weld the doors shut..........problem solved..
did someone say weld the doors shut?

The following users liked this post:
Globo Gym (12-25-2012)
Old 12-24-2012, 08:25 PM
Received 33 Likes on 26 Posts
^ lol

Old 12-24-2012, 08:31 PM
DVG
Received 143 Likes on 117 Posts
LOLOL really g35driver forum? really? how old do you think I am to make up a story like that and go take a picture next door of my *Neighbors* McLaren. I really have lost respect alot of g35driver. Instead of burning me i was honestly very concern for my girlfriend. She drove back home at 20 mph so i figured it was safe enough. Theredstar made a disrespecting comment and I was just responding back to his attacks and some of you are jumping on the bandwagon to burn me and the *fake *McLaren lol....
As much as I don't wanna post a picture to prove it. I don't wanna been seen as a bullsh*ter on g35driver.... its almost funny how low some of you guys would think of someone.
this is my mom and I after the car was transported from penn. back to brooklyn

Edit: i never meant to disrespect other members with the post I was just directing it to one specific person. I dont know why others wanna chime into it
This post made me lol, will continue reading the rest of the thread.

G35driver is such an amusing forum.

Last edited by DVG; 12-24-2012 at 08:53 PM.
Old 12-24-2012, 08:36 PM
DVG
Received 143 Likes on 117 Posts
I don't even think you knew it's proper name before i posted the thread up.
lol what are you implying here now? Its not my car. Its my family's car.

Lol just because i don't to flaunt my money and be ignorant and obnoxious means I can't afford it? I could probably buy your whole house and your car if I HONESTLY wanted to.
I'm just upset that what I'm paying for what they call an reliable car almost caused an accident. You have set failed to comprehend the situation. I just came to rant about the fault latch and I said I'm not paying for sh*t that I aint suppose to. You've once again spoke ignorant words from your mouth. You obviously don't understand the upbringing of an Asian family or any proper family. We respect our peers and we work hard for our money. Parents/old siblings won't just throw money at their kids unless we work for it. We pay for shyt we expect to get. Not faulty items.
I speak to all the members here with respect regardless of what I have and regardless if I know them or not.
AND
I left my G on those shot up summers because my girlfriend drives a Highlander and we usually take that for commute when it snows. BUT since I was gone she decided to take my car and surprise me with what just happened.
I didnt think that proper maintenance of your car was flaunting your money

Anyways, after I got all 4 doors replaced, in 2012 (Car is a 2003) UNDER WARRANTY (love you infiniti) I did notice the new door was harder to close. I dont have the same generation as you though.

Last edited by DVG; 12-24-2012 at 08:47 PM.
Old 12-24-2012, 08:46 PM
Received 172 Likes on 135 Posts
I am glad to come back and see this thread blow up. I had to read it from the beggining for the lulz...

OP I would still like to know what "disrespectful" comment I made to get you all riled up and boast about your brother having a McLaren.

Old 12-24-2012, 08:47 PM
Received 1,939 Likes on 1,249 Posts
I had a way then losing it all on my own

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I officially my G35. It almost killed my girlfriend.