G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 Discussion about the 2nd Generation G35 Sedan 2007 - 08

Order from autokits

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-04-2013 | 08:31 AM
|
Order from autokits

hI every one, i purchased a rear diffuser or my ride, its been 2 month, has not get my staff and they are not giving any information since then. could some help me to call them , my name is xiao. thx

Old 01-04-2013 | 10:22 AM
I would have never waited that long. Call your CC and file a dispute. I dont have patience with vendors with poor communication. I work hard for my money as you do yours.

Old 01-05-2013 | 04:59 AM
did u call them? what did they say?

Old 01-05-2013 | 04:48 PM
i had great experience with autokitsX when i bought their rear diffuser which led me to order their front grill which took about two months (with not so great communication) to get since they could not find the appropriate mesh and i hung in there hoping for a quality product like their diffuser.

Unfortunately though it was very poorly made as the 'gunk' used to hold the mesh in place gave up on one side after a few months and to install i had to modify the retaining holes on the car to fit the grill as the screws in the grill were not put on straight and was obvious that it was not test fitted unfortunately. I just swapped back to the oem midnight grill soon after and the autokitsx has just been laying around.

So to sum it up basically iv had one great experience with them and one not so great so take it as you may. Hope everything works out for you.

Old 01-07-2013 | 12:38 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by rapbunny
hI every one, i purchased a rear diffuser or my ride, its been 2 month, has not get my staff and they are not giving any information since then. could some help me to call them , my name is xiao. thx

We do not understand why you made a thread about this?
you are located in Japan and ordered the diffuser off the website, We told you the shipping cost will be more because the website only shows the flat rate shipping for customers within US.
We made the refund via Paypal and we have proof of it..

Old 01-07-2013 | 12:41 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by Ralph0064
I would have never waited that long. Call your CC and file a dispute. I dont have patience with vendors with poor communication. I work hard for my money as you do yours.
Autokits products are made to order and usually takes 9-10 business days to have the product ready to ship. (tracking number included)
we always keep in contact with the customers... we have a phone number where to contact US 754-200-5269 for any question or update.

Old 01-07-2013 | 12:46 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by kool_yaar
i had great experience with autokitsX when i bought their rear diffuser which led me to order their front grill which took about two months (with not so great communication) to get since they could not find the appropriate mesh and i hung in there hoping for a quality product like their diffuser.

Unfortunately though it was very poorly made as the 'gunk' used to hold the mesh in place gave up on one side after a few months and to install i had to modify the retaining holes on the car to fit the grill as the screws in the grill were not put on straight and was obvious that it was not test fitted unfortunately. I just swapped back to the oem midnight grill soon after and the autokitsx has just been laying around.

So to sum it up basically iv had one great experience with them and one not so great so take it as you may. Hope everything works out for you.
we apologize for any inconvenience but if you are an old customer and knows about our quality and service why you didn't give us a call or e_mail ? you know that our products has warranty.
Please don't make bad reviews until you contact the vendor first for a exchange or what we have to say about it...
send us an e_mail and we will help you out .

Old 01-07-2013 | 04:06 PM
^ ... lets just leave it at that. Still, if anyone asks, i will recommend them to get their diffusers from you guys.

Last edited by kool_yaar; 01-08-2013 at 01:00 AM.