G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 Discussion about the 2nd Generation G35 Sedan 2007 - 08

Horrible Customer Service at Infiniti of Melbourne

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-02-2013, 07:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Horrible Customer Service at Infiniti of Melbourne

Twice the Infiniti of Melbourne has screwed up with me while servicing my car there.
First time they didn't put back the engine cover and when I called they called me a liar. The next day they found it. Now recently I took it in for service and and they broke the Infiniti Emblem of the engine cover. Now they are telling me they are not going to replace it.

Old 07-02-2013, 08:39 PM
Received 184 Likes on 159 Posts
Firstly let me say that the emblem falling of the cover is actually common so its most probably just an accident taht it fell off during service but they should replace it given they were the ones that lost it.

I had a similar unfortunate issue once, they took out all floor mats after i bought my FX during the prep process and when i went back within 5 mins to get them they called me a liar saying they were either never part of the deal in the first place since it was a used car or i took them out (I cant even explain how mad it made me and not even sure how i kept my cool) and said that they didnt have any laying around luckily though i had saved all the pics from the listing and showed him pics off all mats placed in the trunk on my phone and he got scared when i told him i wanted to talk to the manager and the mats magically were found in the service bay and he made it seem like he found some used ones for me and was doing me a favor.

Point is that sometimes they can do it on purpose but most of the time they are careless and dont care enough to check on it, best policy is to remain calm to resolve the matter no matter how mad it might make you and 8/10 times it will work out fine for you, as the say you can catch more bees with honey than with vinegar