G35Driver Feedback & Suggestions NO Car Questions! For posting Feedback, Suggestions or Questions regarding G35Driver website ONLY.

I have a problem with a Moderator

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-09-2006, 01:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What the hell.....unban our friend Pdjafari

Old 08-09-2006, 01:56 PM
YOUR DADDY
"teacher.... you forgot to give us homework... and you forgot to check puria's homework from last nite"

Old 08-09-2006, 02:00 PM
1.pdjafari
2.sleek6mt ^^ good guy, un ban him plz
3.JoeP.. helped me out many many times.. UN BAN
3. Lek
4. TerryW - Please unban Puria
5. Clokwork...unban
6. Arjunz.....unban
7. superchargedg.....unban
8. Destro...unban
9. castertroy101...unban
10) twiblue - unban him
11) G-tofu (unban plz)

Old 08-09-2006, 02:10 PM
Received 224 Likes on 141 Posts
1.pdjafari
3. Lek
5. Clokwork...unban
6. Arjunz.....unban
8. Destro...unban
9. castertroy101...unban
10) twiblue - unban him
11) G-tofu (unban plz)
12) ratm68 - sold me exhaust for cheap..ahaha!!!

~Khoa

Old 08-09-2006, 02:11 PM
Man let him back in its too d@mn hot outside. How they going put a man out on the street when he just got his AC working.

Old 08-09-2006, 02:11 PM
Espresso - pdjafari is a good guy although he has his faults (no one is perfect), I vote to unban.

Old 08-09-2006, 02:25 PM
I'm actually fed up with a lot of this nonsense. Nobody deserves to get banned as I think nobody really takes anything seriously. This includes myself, John, any other members of the forum. If you have seen some of the threads posted you would know.

Puria has been a member on this site even before I have and has been a member of the NGC since day 1. He has contributed more than I can even mention and a lot more than I have and his knowledge of cars has helped me on numerous occasions and many others I'm sure. With that said, we all have to be careful abotu what we post.

As for a resolution for all this, what can we do? Quite a few members have complained about Clokwork's moderation of posts. Maybe I'm a little more liberal (and its not because I'm boys with who posts because thats not even the case) however, I may even suggest it is now become a conflict of interest for Clokwork to moderate our forum as others have personal issues with him outside of these forums.

I would suggest unbanning Puria as no harm was meant by his posts and also possibly removing Clokwork's moderation privs. This isn't because he's done a poor job in that role however because its in the interest of others that this would be the best scenario.

After all, these are just internet forums that we talk on all day. Because this has become personal however and may even lead to something outside of the forums, I think its best we resolve it the way mentioned above.

-Pratik

Old 08-09-2006, 02:38 PM
Originally Posted by clokwork
5. John I dont hold grudges, and I cant ban you.

I could just as easily "complain" and try to have this thread stopped as well. Stop trying to put the blame on me. I didnt get you into this mess.

speaking for a whole club? Last I can remember, I came out to the happy hours as I usually do and had a great time with friends. I just threw a party this last weekend and had some of these club members over that you speak of. Please get your facts straight.

That being said, my vote still stands.
I wasn't invited John .....LMFAO!!!

Old 08-09-2006, 08:24 PM
Cmon Son!
I took it upon my time to find out what was going on and the conclusion is a 2 day ban.

Pratik, however nice or formal you put things, weve had problems with each other too so I dont take your words to heart. As for relieving me of my moderator privs... likely not going to happen just because you, puria, and lek have a problem with me. I didnt request a ban. I have no reason for wanting him banned. Him being off the boards does nothing for me. If it was that big of a deal to me, I would at least admit it. Fact is, all of this drama did start ON the boards, so theres no reason to try and make it seem like its an outside issue.

I AIM'd puria all the details of the matter and confronted all of his accusations without making it a public matter.

I hold no grudge against any of you. Life is too short.

Last edited by clokwork; 08-09-2006 at 10:21 PM.
Old 08-09-2006, 08:52 PM
Cmon Son!
Originally Posted by Stytch
I wasn't invited John .....LMFAO!!!
my bad fam.. I dont have your number and it was last minute. please pm me that asap!!

Old 08-09-2006, 11:56 PM
1.pdjafari
3. Lek
5. Clokwork...unban
6. Arjunz.....unban
8. Destro...unban
9. castertroy101...unban
10) twiblue - unban him
11) G-tofu (unban plz)
13) G35zkyline - unban and then all you ***** shake hands, this is ridiculous!

Old 08-10-2006, 12:48 AM
Premier Member

Originally Posted by desidiva
I am part of the NationalGClub, many here know me (pdjafari) and I have made many contributions to this forum DIY, PICs, info. to newbs. I know that many of the other premier members on this forum will vouche for me as I have been a member for 2 years+. The National G Club and I have a problem with a specific moderator (clokwork) which started off of the forums. The following thread will prove that I am not the only member with issues...If a moderator happens to spot this thread...please take this into consideration...the majority doesnt lie...(BTW this is a friend posting on 'pdjafari's' behalf..)

1. pdjafari
I was the one that banned you, and the reason I banned you was due to one of the posts you made that was totaly unacceptable on the site.
(It involved a Ball and some dude humping it) I'm sure you remember that post!!

Old 08-10-2006, 01:10 AM
1.pdjafari
3. Lek
5. Clokwork...unban
6. Arjunz.....unban
8. Destro...unban
9. castertroy101...unban
10) twiblue - unban him
11) G-tofu (unban plz)
13) G35zkyline - unban and then all you ***** shake hands, this is ridiculous!
14) STYTCH - UNBAN PURIA, he's cool as shyt and he doesn't start any kind trouble, he just speaks his mind & jokez alot...

Old 08-10-2006, 01:27 AM
pdjjaaffarairii is the funniest poster ever...his mind is sick and twisted...that bouncing ball gif was so unexpected...hilarious!

Old 08-10-2006, 10:12 AM
Originally Posted by GodZilla
I was the one that banned you, and the reason I banned you was due to one of the posts you made that was totaly unacceptable on the site.
(It involved a Ball and some dude humping it) I'm sure you remember that post!!
The truth is I just wanted you (GodZilla) to post in one of my threads...

In addition I guess paying $30-40 or whatever to support this site was a pointless thing when all I received before my ban was a 'watch out when you post' message from gsedanman saying 'my post offended some people and to be careful'. I never received an 'official' statement claiming that I would be banned or whatever. It's pretty sad that for something so inconsequential, something which was a part of our local/regional forum that was not directed towards anyone, and although crude was pretty damn funny in about 90% of the peoples opinions was cause enough for a ban. I have done more than my part of helping people on these boards and the fact that

#1. The website doesnt load half the time when I would try accessing it
#2. I get treated like any other old cack sacker who registers and makes one post about nonsense how the unichip gave them 50HP or how their 10'' rims were the cause of their 12.4 sec 1/4 run....I mean cmon. Got seniority?? Any such thing as loyalty esp. since I'm a paying member and support this site??

...I can see where the priorities are in regards to the site as my bouncing ball hump picture was top priority whereas everyone is complaining about issues w/ the backend causing slow page loads...

I can see my premier membership is really going along way...I apologize for posting the crude pic if it offended anyone. A man should always know when he's wrong and admit it which I do. However to go so far as 'ban' someone over something like that...to ban a 'regular' without a 'hey, this is a warning, next time you'll be banned so take it easy...'

The other thing that bothers me, is theres NO consistency. I'll get banned for this picture, yet someone posts a picture of ponch stating 'Im a HOMO' and they wont even get a warning...yeah...reeeal fair...

Anyways I'm gonna get back to Deese...Deese Nudtz..

Last edited by desidiva; 08-10-2006 at 10:17 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I have a problem with a Moderator