G35Driver Feedback & Suggestions NO Car Questions! For posting Feedback, Suggestions or Questions regarding G35Driver website ONLY.

Contact Information Suggestion

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-04-2007, 03:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Contact Information Suggestion

Recently my account became locked out, (probably something I did?).

In trying to contact Kyle or another Admin I found it difficult to report this disruption. In using the "Contact Us" feature I could see and fill in the fields but was unable to submit. Makes sense I was locked out after all.

I might suggest listing an alternate email address (example GodZilla@G35Driver.com ) in the FAQs or contact information for the admins.

I have created another account to contact the board administrators, which is fine, but I expect this might lead to unnecessary overhead for administering the user accounts down the road.

Just a suggestion.
Keep up the great work!

Old 01-04-2007, 06:56 PM
Premier Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by lockedout
Recently my account became locked out, (probably something I did?).

In trying to contact Kyle or another Admin I found it difficult to report this disruption. In using the "Contact Us" feature I could see and fill in the fields but was unable to submit. Makes sense I was locked out after all.

I might suggest listing an alternate email address (example GodZilla@G35Driver.com ) in the FAQs or contact information for the admins.

I have created another account to contact the board administrators, which is fine, but I expect this might lead to unnecessary overhead for administering the user accounts down the road.

Just a suggestion.
Keep up the great work!
I would say yeah but I have a hard enough time trying to keep up with what I have. I need to find an easier way to keep everything updated thats for sure.