G35Driver Feedback & Suggestions NO Car Questions! For posting Feedback, Suggestions or Questions regarding G35Driver website ONLY.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-18-2007, 11:20 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by GEE35X
I did, and I must admit that is one of my favorites . Pure hotness.
But I can see why it would be offensive to some.
But how come the one above it is not considered offensive? The two seem alike in "offensiveness" to me.

Old 04-18-2007, 11:21 PM
Super Moderator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by iwanag
How do I go about it? I don't even have a g... yet
Iwanag,

First and foremost, welcome to these 'Driver boards. I trust that your visits have proven to be enjoyable and productive, thus far.

I was in the same situation as you are. Upon joining these 'Driver boards, I did not have a G, as well. I was in the shopping and research processes. Within a few days of doing the said, I learned so much about my soon to be new car . . . And as such, I was so thankful for these boards, I applied for Premier Membership. That was my way of saying, "Thank you!" I purchased my car some 3 weeks later. Since then I have benefitted soooo much from the information here.

Premy membership has its perks, as you know or will soon find to learn . . . But the small amount of monies, which I spent pails in comparison to the valueable stuff that I learned, finding items for my car that I would not have found, the friends that I have made through local meets/gatherings, etc.

I hope you find this forum as enjoyable, as I have.

Old 04-18-2007, 11:22 PM
Received 36 Likes on 33 Posts
Originally Posted by jonnylaw
But how come the one above it is not considered offensive? The two seem alike in "offensiveness" to me.
I agree it is questionable also. But your old avatar got me all tingly

Old 04-18-2007, 11:23 PM
Andy2434 is one of the nicest and knowledgeable members on this board--Iwanag, his advice is good!

Old 04-18-2007, 11:26 PM
Super Moderator
Hmmmm . . . Jon, I think that with due respect to the original poster, iwanag. To continue the discussion here with regard to the removal of avatars would be inappropriate. I think you will agree, right?

Old 04-18-2007, 11:33 PM
Originally Posted by andy2434
Hmmmm . . . Jon, I think that with due respect to the original poster, iwanag. To continue the discussion here with regard to the removal of avatars would be inappropriate. I think you will agree, right?
Yea, absolutely Andy. I apologize for jacking the op's thread. I do not mind (and might even suggest) that if a mod wants to move the comments regarding the removal of avatars to the thread to the one I started in the "premier member feedback" section--that would probably be best. This is where such discussion belongs in imo. Good idea Andy and my apologies to the op and others over my rantings in the wrong place

Old 04-18-2007, 11:39 PM
Super Moderator
Yea, absolutely Andy. I apologize for jacking the op's thread. I do not mind (and might even suggest) that if a mod wants to move the comments regarding the removal of avatars to the thread to the one I started in the "premier member feedback" section--that would probably be best. This is where such discussion belongs in imo. Good idea Andy and my apologies to the op and others over my rantings in the wrong place
Thank you, Jon.

Old 04-18-2007, 11:40 PM
^^No need to thank me Andy. As a great man once said "If I have seen far, it is only be standing on the shoulders of giants"

Old 04-18-2007, 11:44 PM
My horns hold up my halo
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Regadless I lose for the good of the whole. I can live with that...
If you could live with that then you wouldn't be on here bitching about it. You certainly have the right to do that but don't try to sound like a martyr about it.

Old 04-18-2007, 11:48 PM
Originally Posted by trey's wife
If you could live with that then you wouldn't be on here bitching about it. You certainly have the right to do that but don't try to sound like a martyr about it.
Y are u and your husband ganging up on me? I already apologized multiple times and realized my past mistakes. Kicking a dog while he is down is not only childish, it is cruel...

BTW, your avatar is extremely offensive to me. Maybe I should report your avatar to the admins. lol.

Last edited by jonnylaw; 04-18-2007 at 11:56 PM.
Old 04-19-2007, 12:03 AM
Y are u and your husband ganging up on me? I already apologized multiple times and realized my past mistakes. Kicking a dog while he is down is not only childish, it is cruel...

BTW, your avatar is extremely offensive to me. Maybe I should report your avatar to the admins. lol.
You chose to rant about your beloved avitar on the public forums.

Getting all pissed off cause the admins didn't stroke you for your loss. Now you are reaping your rewards.

Old 04-19-2007, 12:06 AM
Originally Posted by SOCOOL
You chose to rant about your beloved avitar on the public forums.

Getting all pissed off cause the admins didn't stroke you for your loss. Now you are reaping your rewards.
Thx for the explanation

Old 04-19-2007, 12:08 AM
My horns hold up my halo

No we aren't ganging up on you. That I assure you. I saw that you made your apologies and you made another thread. It *appears* to be insincere. If I'm wrong, then so be it. I think you have a valid argument about other avatars but does that make yours any less offensive?

I have stated in another thread about this that if my avatar is found offensive then I will change it. I have no issue with that if someone is truly offended by it. I understand it even though I personally don't find it offensive.

Old 04-19-2007, 12:10 AM
First off, I never apologized to you. The apologies I made were to the admins and mods and other members I was talking to. BELIEVE ME THOSE APOLOGIES WERE SINCERE.

btw who are u to judge me when your avatar is a practially naked woman stroking her breasts in a look of sexual pleasure U make no sense I'm sorry to say.

Originally Posted by trey's wife
No we aren't ganging up on you. That I assure you. I saw that you made your apologies and you made another thread. It *appears* to be insincere. If I'm wrong, then so be it. I think you have a valid argument about other avatars but does that make yours any less offensive?

I have stated in another thread about this that if my avatar is found offensive then I will change it. I have no issue with that if someone is truly offended by it. I understand it even though I personally don't find it offensive.

Last edited by jonnylaw; 04-19-2007 at 12:13 AM.
Old 04-19-2007, 12:13 AM
My horns hold up my halo
First off, I never apologized to you. The apologies I made were to the admins and mods and other members I was talking to. BELIEVE ME THOSE APOLOGIES WERE SINCERE.

btw who are u to judge me when your avatar is a practially naked woman stroking her breasts in a look of sexual pleasure The world makes no sense and neither do you
Look, I didn't judge your avatar. I have an opinion about your posts. That is something that you obviously have about mine. What's the difference? If you read my post that you quoted, I wasn't trying to say I was right and you were wrong. If you are going get upset because someone has an opinion about what you wrote then don't write it in a public forum.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Avatar Help