G35Driver Feedback & Suggestions NO Car Questions! For posting Feedback, Suggestions or Questions regarding G35Driver website ONLY.

Can't find myself or others in Members list???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-03-2008, 12:22 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Can't find myself or others in Members list???

I bumped into a member the other day on the street but when I searched for his username nothing came up. I assumed I heard wrong but then later I saw a post from him using the exact username that I searched for both manually and on the search engine. He replied that he was unable to find mine either. Normally that wouldn't be that much of an issue but I am a premier member even with an avatar and I was unable to even locate myself using the member list or search engine. Please look into that. Thanks.

Old 07-03-2008, 02:22 AM
It was almost 18 months before my name showed up on the members list, I have no idea why that happens though. I had no trouble finding all your posts using the advanced search page.

Old 07-03-2008, 02:24 AM
Overglorified Altima
Received 187 Likes on 128 Posts
Using the advance search page will never fail you. Finding your name on the Members List is another story, though.

Old 07-03-2008, 02:03 PM
Red Card Crew

Received 583 Likes on 496 Posts
Originally Posted by Rhino_111
I bumped into a member the other day on the street but when I searched for his username nothing came up. I assumed I heard wrong but then later I saw a post from him using the exact username that I searched for both manually and on the search engine. He replied that he was unable to find mine either. Normally that wouldn't be that much of an issue but I am a premier member even with an avatar and I was unable to even locate myself using the member list or search engine. Please look into that. Thanks.
If you see a post of his, then click his screen name to pull up his profile. That will net you the same information as digging though the members list.

If you want to keep track of him from time to time add his name to your buddy list. That way you can pull up his screen name w/o having to search for it. You can add people to your buddy list via clicking the CP button above. You can keep track of your buddies by clicking the Quick Links above.

Old 07-07-2008, 07:57 AM
Thanks for the replies everyone.