G35Driver Feedback & Suggestions NO Car Questions! For posting Feedback, Suggestions or Questions regarding G35Driver website ONLY.

Are there any advertisers whose dollars you won't take????

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-08-2008, 11:13 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Are there any advertisers whose dollars you won't take????

Ok, granted I spend the vast majority of my forum time over on myg7 so maybe I'm not in the swing of how things work over here on g35driver, but I'm here this morning and I look at one of the ubiquitous banner ads and it has the title "**** and Vaginal Bleaching". I'm not making this up. WTF???

I know money's money and if it were me, I probably wouldn't turn it down either, but aren't there some other automotive related enterprises that you could get paid from?

And yes, I clicked it!

Old 08-08-2008, 11:47 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Those ads are provided by Google Adsense, which runs as an autonomous script and can't be controlled directly by the webmaster.

Adsense uses information on the active page to select an appropriate ad to display, which is more likely to be of interest to the sites visitors. If this forum was more of an automotive forum and less of a social network with fewer questionable topics you wouldn't see ad like that.

At the bottom of each Google ad there's a like that says something like feedback ads provided by Google if you follow that link you can submit a complaint about inappropriate ads.

Old 08-08-2008, 11:54 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Christian
Those ads are provided by Google Adsense, which runs as an autonomous script and can't be controlled directly by the webmaster.

Adsense uses information on the active page to select an appropriate ad to display, which is more likely to be of interest to the sites visitors. If this forum was more of an automotive forum and less of a social network with fewer questionable topics you wouldn't see ad like that.

At the bottom of each Google ad there's a like that says something like feedback ads provided by Google if you follow that link you can submit a complaint about inappropriate ads.
Thanks for the info. It's not so much of a complaint, just very surprised to see it here. I'll just ignore it next time as I'm totally satisfied with the color of my anus and I've never encountered a vagina yet where it's hue was a deal breaker for me. Thanks for the explanation.

Old 08-08-2008, 02:14 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
ahahahahaha..... this is probably the funniest thread on this site....!!!!! I think I'll pass on the **** bleaching as well... sounds like it could hurt.

Old 08-08-2008, 02:17 PM
Wings Nation

Received 625 Likes on 456 Posts
Originally Posted by Black Betty
Thanks for the info. It's not so much of a complaint, just very surprised to see it here. I'll just ignore it next time as I'm totally satisfied with the color of my anus and I've never encountered a vagina yet where it's hue was a deal breaker for me. Thanks for the explanation.

Old 08-08-2008, 02:19 PM
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
hahahha sticky please.

Old 08-08-2008, 05:41 PM
Traveling Administrator
Received 175 Likes on 102 Posts
Originally Posted by Black Betty
LMFAO, too funny BB.

Btw, nice to see you over here as well.