G35Driver Feedback & Suggestions NO Car Questions! For posting Feedback, Suggestions or Questions regarding G35Driver website ONLY.

deadbeat seller ag351389

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-05-2008, 12:26 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by RANC3R
the truth hurts doesnt it.

sorry moderators, but that comment was irrational.

I'm sorry???

My point was that when dealing with someone who is HONEST they can be taken at face value. Going behind someone's back when you have a running negotiation is DISHONEST. That's what Ahmar has done to more than one person on more than one occasion. Not to mention also trying to sell a set of wheels when the picture was of a previous set of wheels that did not match his description of the tires. When pressed for an answer, Ahmar said, "yes, they're wheels I sold before, but the set I have now is similar just different tires."

If a seller is willing to sell locally even when in negotiations with someone to ship, he should have that stated in his OP. Or, maybe he only ships to people willing to pay him enough to be worth scamming?

Until Ahmar posts the tracking number, I'm not sure what to believe.

Old 09-05-2008, 12:32 AM
Mods/Admins - are user-deleted threads gone forever? It appears Ahmar has deleted all of the threads to which I am referring.

Old 09-05-2008, 12:33 AM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by simplur
ive already filed a report with the FBI, 2 weeks ago. i have all support documentation ready for inspection..........i wanted to share my bitter experience, in order for other new members not to endure the same ordeal, from purchasing in the classifieds.....
Cool, let us know how this turns out, $1600 is a lot of money.

Old 09-05-2008, 12:34 AM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by BlueDevilBAMF
Mods/Admins - are user-deleted threads gone forever? It appears Ahmar has deleted all of the threads to which I am referring.
You can check google cache.. and I'm 100% positive that the forum also has a back up of every post/ thread somewhere... I highly doubt they will dig it up for you though.

Old 09-05-2008, 12:36 AM
Originally Posted by ninous26
You can check google cache.. and I'm 100% positive that the forum also has a back up of every post/ thread somewhere... I highly doubt they will dig it up for you though.

Probably not worth digging up as nothing in those threads can neither acquit nor implicate him in this matter.

I just prefer to have proof to back up my arguments.

Old 09-05-2008, 12:38 AM
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
simplur,

i am your friend. your story seems legit. as amar hasnt posted anything, its basically a 1 sided argument. no one from g35nyc should be backing him, becuase hes not even posting himself.

Old 09-05-2008, 12:41 AM
Originally Posted by BlueDevilBAMF
Nothing is gone for ever, unless a super mod or admin does it and that is still frowned upon.

Old 09-05-2008, 01:35 AM
Received 47 Likes on 32 Posts
I think this thread should be locked. I feel like all of this could've been resolved without posting on a public forum. I do know Ahmer personally and he wouldn't do wrong doings. But whoever is lying and has authorities involved, then lock it up before anything else will get out of hand.

Old 09-05-2008, 08:09 AM
Received 154 Likes on 112 Posts
no shipping info?... no tracking number??? I would be f-ing PISSED!!!!

And it still seems really suspicious that most ahmer (I think thats the name) supporters have low post counts...

I would never ship something to someone without documentation and the ability to track it... even if this was a legit sell, not being able to track a shipment is completely irresponsible of the shipper.

Hope this works out for you OP.

Old 09-05-2008, 09:06 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
this is fu*ck up how this guy is saying all tis about ahmar, ive been a member in g35nyc.com for about 2 months and this kid has a lot of possitive feed back and sell stuff on the site, people respect him because he always gives them what he tells them. so this dude prob saw the rims dint like them and now is ttrying to get his money back then flipping the rims for his on prfit

Old 09-05-2008, 10:06 AM
Received 66 Likes on 40 Posts
^Calm down

Old 09-05-2008, 11:12 AM
Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
sorry to OP for losing his cash. That really sucks and I hope things work out for you ......

At the same time, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I havent seen a thread this fun since .... gawd, what was their name? Some cheesy hack place of a garage that would lie about parts, charge new prices for used parts, steal parts from other ppl ... its very really troubling that I cant think of their name ....

Old 09-05-2008, 11:39 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by vicvice
this is fu*ck up how this guy is saying all tis about ahmar, ive been a member in g35nyc.com for about 2 months and this kid has a lot of possitive feed back and sell stuff on the site, people respect him because he always gives them what he tells them. so this dude prob saw the rims dint like them and now is ttrying to get his money back then flipping the rims for his on prfit
o rly? 2 month g35nyc member ... wow, you must pull a lot of weight over there and we should all believe you over here. tell ahmar to post the tracking number. none of the stuff you mentioned matters. if you really want to back up your claim, post the tracking number otherwise no one is going to believe you.

Old 09-05-2008, 03:38 PM
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
This really is getting out of hand.

I think we all agree on 1 thing.

1. If there is a tracking number, both the OP and ACCUSED agree for it to be posted? That will easily settle if the rims were shipped or not.

FYI: The tracking number WILL reveal some personal information.

Old 09-05-2008, 03:43 PM
^^^
Instead of posting the tracking number Ahmar should post a screen shot of the tracking info with the private info and all but the last "X" numbers of the tracking number blacked out.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: deadbeat seller ag351389