G35Driver Feedback & Suggestions NO Car Questions! For posting Feedback, Suggestions or Questions regarding G35Driver website ONLY.

Anyone ever order from Infinitiplate.com? Having some issues...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-16-2009, 09:54 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone ever order from Infinitiplate.com? Having some issues...

Hey guys,

I just wanted some input on their reputation, cause i have no idea if i am getting ripped off or not. I ordered the kit last sunday. Since then i said you know it will probably come in wednesday or thursday if this guys a good seller, and sent it out on monday(seeing how i paid him sunday). The store seemed professional, and the way the site was setup. I wasnt expecting any problems. I was a little worried i wasnt updated with tracking or a formal reciept through email.

As a result, i gave him til Today, Monday(a full week). I sent him an email showing my concern(to whoever runs that site), i asked for a tracking, and if he sent my item yet on thursday night. I gave them until today, which resulted in me filing a claim with Paypal through the resolution center. I am waiting on the guy to respond to me through there, cause i need this thing ASAP, as i got a license plate ticket and want this to get off of it.

With that said, any of you guys ever encounter problems with Infinitiplate.com?

Old 02-16-2009, 11:57 PM
Received 205 Likes on 182 Posts
PM member/staff clokwork thats his site he makes them i believe.

i never had any problems with him, great guy and great service

Edit: his profile link

https://g35driver.com/forums/members...-clokwork.html

^^Link^^

Old 02-17-2009, 12:34 PM
Hmmm..... well i dont want to bother him, and rather leave it up to paypal if he wants to get it to me or give me my money back(as i started a claim).

I see he last posted on V-Day. He could have shipped me the thing since then and sent me a tracking/reciept(i havent heard a word from him since i sent a email last thursday). I'd think if you run a site like he does, one would apologize or even offer me a discount based on his tardyness(sp)? Regardless though, i just want this plate adapater(need it for a fix-it ticket).

Is there any other places that sell them?

Old 02-18-2009, 08:51 AM
Received 205 Likes on 182 Posts
i say send him a PM to try and work things out, Stillen makes a front plate adapter but the price and quality are not the same.

Old 02-18-2009, 08:36 PM
Its all good. He refunded me the cash. We're straight, plus its only for 05's and i have an 04'! LOL

Does the stillen one work with 04's?