G35Driver Feedback & Suggestions NO Car Questions! For posting Feedback, Suggestions or Questions regarding G35Driver website ONLY.

vendor classifieds

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-27-2009, 06:33 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Smile vendor classifieds

i'm not sure why vendors are scared if these are such great prices, but i would love for vendors to just come out and say what their prices are instead of PM me for every last one of them. Just a suggestion to fix an annoying problem and time consuming process that im sure everyone would love to have fixed. Doubt it will happen but its worth a mention

Old 03-27-2009, 06:36 PM
rarejdm.com

Received 36 Likes on 24 Posts
Probably won't happen since as a dealer you aren't allowed to advertise a price below the MAP. You can sell for whatever you want (which is why you can PM for best pricing), just can't publicly advertise lower than the manufacturers stated MAP without risking your dealer account.

Old 03-27-2009, 08:26 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
yeah i figured theres some kind of reason. its just a pain in the butt and when shopping for things to be honest i'll completely avoid the vendor classifieds because its too much hassle.

Old 03-27-2009, 08:30 PM
Overglorified Altima
Received 187 Likes on 128 Posts
Do you think vendors really like sending individual PM's to each and every member that asks for a price for the same item? Believe me, it's more work for ONE vendor to send dozens of PM's to individual members than it is for SEVERAL members to request a price.

Vendors dealers must abide by a strict rule for MAP pricing and even quotations. If they do not follow the rule, there are many things that can happen to that vendor and the worse thing that can happen is that they can get cut off and not be able to offer the products to the public. Vendors are more than welcome to post MSRP pricing, but is that that pricing that you are concerned with and would like to pay?