G35Driver Feedback & Suggestions NO Car Questions! For posting Feedback, Suggestions or Questions regarding G35Driver website ONLY.

Garage Photo Album

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-07-2011, 10:51 PM
Received 154 Likes on 112 Posts
Garage Photo Album

Is there a way to edit photos in garage?

I don't mean add/delete, I mean arrange in different order... it seems as though most recent additions are listed top to bottom - so if you add new brake pics (for example, like my garage), it looks like you are trying to show off wheels and brakes if that happened to be the last set of pics you added too... in my case it's 90% of the pics in first view of garage

Look at my garage to see what I mean...

I really dont want to delete then add a bunch of pics - it's not that important... but if there is a way to organize the pics so that they are in order (that I choose) that would be great.

Maybe there is a way and I missed it - advise is appreciated... thanks

Old 10-08-2011, 02:16 AM
Wings Nation

Received 626 Likes on 456 Posts
Yeah, this is annoying, but the only way I've found to reorder pix (thus far) is to re-upload them in reverse order of the way you want them to be viewed.

Old 10-08-2011, 03:15 AM
Received 154 Likes on 112 Posts
Thanks for your response Chris - glad to know I'm not the only one...

As for re-uploading/re-arranging pics - I'll leave as is... kinda representation that the car is whatever you see... not what I throw in your face (ooops, did I say that?)

FWIW, I feel if someone gives a crap what your car looks like, they will check out your garage... for some reason it seems whoring out photos of cars is more popular - to me that seems desperate (yeah, I was the cool guy in school - but still non attention getter)...

^^^ that's gonna be so unpopular - even by those I like and consider friends... Ima poo-poo, but a REAL poo poo

Old 10-21-2011, 01:45 PM
ill Sedan

Received 2,687 Likes on 1,448 Posts
Originally Posted by OCG35
Is there a way to edit photos in garage?

I don't mean add/delete, I mean arrange in different order... it seems as though most recent additions are listed top to bottom - so if you add new brake pics (for example, like my garage), it looks like you are trying to show off wheels and brakes if that happened to be the last set of pics you added too... in my case it's 90% of the pics in first view of garage

Look at my garage to see what I mean...

I really dont want to delete then add a bunch of pics - it's not that important... but if there is a way to organize the pics so that they are in order (that I choose) that would be great.

Maybe there is a way and I missed it - advise is appreciated... thanks
Great suggestion Mike. This has always kind of bothered me too. I'll look into it and see if there is a fix for this.

The following users liked this post:
Invictus_Caelumfunis (10-21-2011)
Old 10-24-2011, 05:29 AM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,221 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
Originally Posted by OCG35
Thanks for your response Chris - glad to know I'm not the only one...

As for re-uploading/re-arranging pics - I'll leave as is... kinda representation that the car is whatever you see... not what I throw in your face (ooops, did I say that?)

FWIW, I feel if someone gives a crap what your car looks like, they will check out your garage... for some reason it seems whoring out photos of cars is more popular - to me that seems desperate (yeah, I was the cool guy in school - but still non attention getter)...

^^^ that's gonna be so unpopular - even by those I like and consider friends... Ima poo-poo, but a REAL poo poo
That's the great thing about being human, we're all entitled to our opinions and everyone see's the world a little differently thank God. IDK who you are talking about though on the whoring thing??