G35Driver Feedback & Suggestions NO Car Questions! For posting Feedback, Suggestions or Questions regarding G35Driver website ONLY.

why can't i post in the for sale section

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-23-2005, 01:46 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
why can't i post in the for sale section

I'm new here, and i'm just trying to sell some of my stereo parts, and was just wondering why i can't make a new thread in the for sale section. Can someone help me out please?

Old 02-23-2005, 10:14 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You have to be a paid premier member. The trader ratings are a good idea, but the premier member to post is not. Its effectively killed the forum. Yes, you can be ripped off, but if you're careful and buy from a trusted poster its usually a safe bet. I have bought/sold thousands of dollars worth of items from the private classifieds on this board and my350z.com including Volks, Cusco A-arms, Z tube, resonated test pipes, and Kinetix front/rear camber arms. I guess I will continue to gravitate more towards my350z.com. Also, since this is the feedback forum, if the premier membership were lowered to $10 I bet you would see a huge increase in interest.

Old 02-23-2005, 11:33 AM
Premier Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 1nate7
You have to be a paid premier member.
Yes

The trader ratings are a good idea, but the premier member to post is not. Its effectively killed the forum.
It did not kill anything

Yes, you can be ripped off, but if you're careful and buy from a trusted poster its usually a safe bet. I have bought/sold thousands of dollars worth of items from the private classifieds on this board and my350z.com membership were lowered to $10 I bet you would see a huge increase in interest.
Obviously this site has helped you with thousands of dollars worth of items, yet you're one that thinks $29 is too much to not only help members but also help the site.

On the same note read this post.
https://g35driver.com/forums/showpos...83&postcount=5

Last edited by GeoBau; 02-25-2005 at 01:43 AM.