G35Driver Feedback & Suggestions NO Car Questions! For posting Feedback, Suggestions or Questions regarding G35Driver website ONLY.

Having trouble posting in the classifieds section again....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-04-2005, 03:36 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Having trouble posting in the classifieds section again....

I was having this problem about a month ago. It lets me preview my post, but will not submit it. If i retry it, then it says it is a duplicate and i can't post...

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Shaam

Old 03-04-2005, 04:00 AM
Premier Member

What happens when you submit does it goto a page not found?

Old 03-06-2005, 09:25 AM
Yea. On IE it does that, but on mozilla it just says "done" at the bottom in the status bar, but the page doesnt advance. This is happening in the Wheel/tire classifieds section. I was able to post in the bodykit classifieds section.

Old 03-06-2005, 09:27 AM
Also, it seems i am not receiving email notifications anymore... I have chose to recieve "instant email notifications" but i have not received any in a few days. That is why i posted a response in this thread late. I was unaware that there was a response until i came in and checked. Sorry about this. Hopefully we can get this all worked out. Thanks!

Shaam

Old 03-06-2005, 09:39 AM
I just tried again to post in that section and i was able to this time. However, first i did a test to see if it would work. The test page went through. So then i tried to submit my actual post, and it refused to do so again. Therefore, i edited the test page instead of submitting a second post.

I'm wondering if there are certain symbols or words triggering my posts to not be submitted. When i typed "test" in the title and "this is a test" in the subject, the message went through. When i try to submit my actual for sale post with an ebay link, it doesnt work. Editing does work however. Sorry if this seems confusing. It has me puzzled as well. Let me know if you find something out. Thanks.