G37 Coupe V36 2008+ Discussion about the G37 Coupe

Vossen 084 wheels.. what you guys think????

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-24-2011, 02:18 PM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
I don't think they cheap

Old 07-25-2011, 05:34 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
look good
look.cheaper though

Old 07-25-2011, 06:22 PM
Received 995 Likes on 727 Posts
I have been around this game awhile and I have never once heard anything bad about Vossen (other than from people who dont own them). I have only known 2 times ever on the G37 boards where people had problems with vossens.
1. A member hit a pot hole and bent a wheel badly. Vossen sent him a free one.
2. A member had a problem with water pooling inside the rims, Vossen offered him a free exchange.

Other than those 2 instance (both times Vossen when above and beyone to make the customer happy), I have never heard a single complaint from anyone who owns a set. I just find it funny there is so much hate for them on the G35 forum when everyone here is so deeply in love with knock off Varrstoens. How can the G35 forum have so much love for cheap knock offs, yet have so much hate for a company trying to do unique designs at half the price of competitors?

I put a 5,000 dollar set of Asantis on my G35 and a year later the chrome started to bubble. I called Asanti and do you know what they said? That they would be happy to fix it for me, all I had to do was pay 600 dollars and shipping both ways, plus dismount/mount/balance and I could expect my wheel back in 2-4 months.

The following 2 users liked this post by WhosUrBuddiee:
drivethefive (08-23-2011), TIAN (07-26-2011)
Old 07-26-2011, 12:22 PM
Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by WhosUrBuddiee
I have been around this game awhile and I have never once heard anything bad about Vossen (other than from people who dont own them). I have only known 2 times ever on the G37 boards where people had problems with vossens.
2. A member had a problem with water pooling inside the rims, Vossen offered him a free exchange.

Other than those 2 instance (both times Vossen when above and beyone to make the customer happy), I have never heard a single complaint from anyone who owns a set. I just find it funny there is so much hate for them on the G35 forum when everyone here is so deeply in love with knock off Varrstoens. How can the G35 forum have so much love for cheap knock offs, yet have so much hate for a company trying to do unique designs at half the price of competitors?

I put a 5,000 dollar set of Asantis on my G35 and a year later the chrome started to bubble. I called Asanti and do you know what they said? That they would be happy to fix it for me, all I had to do was pay 600 dollars and shipping both ways, plus dismount/mount/balance and I could expect my wheel back in 2-4 months.
I agree. I like the design of the Vossen more than anything I've seen on the market.
I cant comment on their C.service or the service of other rim man. as I run OEM's.
But like I said in my comment up, I haven't seen a nicer aftermarket rim than vossen's.
At this point its OEM or Vossen for me.
Most ppl with aftermarket rims on their cars make them look like sh*t and should have left them OEM to begin with. (and thats my opinion as I'm entitled to.)

Old 07-26-2011, 12:37 PM
Hold The Line

Received 622 Likes on 406 Posts
I agree with the posts I thanked. Most people who bad mouth Vossen never had a personal experience with them. My CV2s look and run great with no issues whatsoever.

The following users liked this post:
xXHotelCrazyXx (07-26-2011)
Old 07-26-2011, 03:39 PM
Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts
i love my vossens vs 082s

Old 07-30-2011, 12:26 AM
Received 221 Likes on 121 Posts
Hey Tian, looky what i got for my wifes benz!!!

Old 08-23-2011, 02:20 PM
Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts

Thank you for making some sense out of all this. I completety agree, Vossen has unique designs that are classy, sporty, and competitively priced. They are NOT cheap by any means. I look forward to owning a set one day.

Last edited by drivethefive; 08-23-2011 at 02:22 PM. Reason: sp error
Old 08-24-2011, 02:50 PM
Received 981 Likes on 662 Posts

So you're comparing a **** company to another **** company?

Interesting.... I use to sell vossen and Asanti. Asanti also has terrible customer service lol

You say that paying those fees was reasonable... When you spend 5k on wheels you should be covered by the manufacture. Not have to dish out $700 to fix a wheel that THEY ****ed up in the manufacturing. I went through this with those idiots endlessly. They use cheap chroming methods and their wheels peel then they want you to cover all the costs to send the wheels back. Not to mention it took them forever to do anything...

The Previous owner of my CCWs cracked a face on a huge pothole and they shipped him a brand new face for free... No shipping costs, no questions asked. THAT is a quality wheel company.

Vossen has insulted customers after requesting a replacement wheel due to bad finish and leaking wheels.

They are just as bad and vip modular who call they're customers cars "****** *** rides"