07 G35 coupe conversion?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-15-2006 | 06:01 PM
Walking The Fine Line...
Staff Alumni
Premier Member
Originally Posted by Real_G
define just what you do at the dealership? Wash cars?
DOH!

Old 03-15-2006 | 06:04 PM
Wow thats strange. I bought my car from that same dealership he is from and everytime I ask someone there about a future modle they can never tell me anything. They just say no one tells them anything about them untill they get here. But I may be wrong.

Old 03-15-2006 | 06:09 PM
Don't feed the trolls folks

Old 03-15-2006 | 06:21 PM
hey hey don't pick on him if his job is just cleaning the rest room..... people do draw pictures in there you know.....

Old 03-15-2006 | 06:50 PM
Dealerships don't have any inside info like they make you think they have.. This forum will hear anything before the dealerships do.

Old 03-15-2006 | 07:46 PM
|
Thumbs up

I sell cars but they try to keep information from us on the vehicle untill it is atleast 90% to be for production. The training in Chicago had said as of right now that concept is looking very close to the production model. The parts list I have available has nothing on it for the new 2007 parts because it is not certain that everything will be on the car that there is in the pictures. We are still a month or 2 shy of finding out what is exactly on the car as features go. In not sure yet. We will have another regional training probably in another month or so, I will update what I find out.

Old 03-15-2006 | 08:28 PM
Originally Posted by GTR Enthusiast
I work at infiniti in ft wayne,indinana. I have information of the new 2007 g35 that is going to hit soon. It is a badass vehicle, with more aggressive headlights and tail lights. It looks really good. Does anyone know if you can purchase the lights somewhere and just mold them and convert at least the front of the G?
Also what are some of the best type of side skirts for the G , I have front and back bumper but can't find any good side skirts out there. Thanks!
Infiniti in Ft Wayne, wow, I'm sorry

Old 03-15-2006 | 08:40 PM
No offense dude, but you know nothing.

The 2007 coupe will look just like the 2005 and 2006. The NEW GEN coupe will not be out until Nov or Dec of 2007 as a 2008 model.

Old 03-15-2006 | 09:14 PM
LoL

I was about to cry when i started reading this treads, cuz i just got my
05 6MT like 6month ago and GTR start talking about the New coupe coming out
(men that would suck big time specialy to the pepz that got the 06).
Thnk god and to pepz that know there stuff for getting facts rights

Im not worried about the options i just hope they dont change the body style
cuz that would drop the price of our cars big time.

I hope they dont pull a Mitsu on us( change body style almost every year)

Old 03-15-2006 | 10:00 PM
THE BATMOBILE
plans for the car sound hot..........get some greddy or kenstyle skirts........pics!!

Old 03-15-2006 | 11:17 PM
Banned
this guy is a ****in toolbox

Old 03-21-2006 | 01:18 PM
^ agreed. Works for infiniti and ask for help as to where to get something for his car...

Old 03-21-2006 | 01:38 PM
Question

Originally Posted by GTR Enthusiast
Accually the new 2007 G coupe is amazing, it is more aggressive and the styling is diffrent front and rear and inside of the car, I believe the frame work might be the same but dont quote me on that. They also got rid of the door handles and made a little insert for a finger to touch a botton and intelligent key will sense and open the door. It is a amazing looking car. That is why I want at least the front conversion because it is more aggressive and less like a bubble.
It is really interesting, I picked up my new 06 G35 coupe about a week and a half ago. The guy who put on the window etching, who is also the guy who locations cars said I should have waited till the fall because the 2007 G35 coupe is going to be redesigned with a more aggressive look and released in the fall. I bought my car in White Plains, NY. I have not heard or read anything about this except in this forum and from one guy at the dealership, and I do some online searching. I wonder if there is any truth to this. I would love to see photos. It’s amazing how I found top secret photos of the Porsche 997 Turbo before it was released, but I can find nothing on a new 2007 G35 coupe.

Old 03-21-2006 | 05:58 PM
|
Why all the negitivatly? i only say what I hear where I work, i dont believe all of it ,no, I sell cars at the dealership, they tell us things and they are not always right ether. I never said this is how it is for sure, i said "i think" , so if you have diffrent information on the new coupe please post it and stop giving me sh*t bout it. If you are a car dealer then you would understand that they never tel you anything until it is for sure going to happen, they guess sometimes to keep people woundering for the time being.
Thank you

Old 03-21-2006 | 08:15 PM
Hey GTR_Enthusiast,

It doesn't matter what you say here ... everything is speculation until we get an official announcement from HQ. It's the internet and people are going to rip on you, even if you work for a dealership, read a magazine and post, etc. I help moderate an Acura site and see this all the time -- people flaming other people, especially new sign-ups (aka noobs, newbie, etc).

Don't listen to 'em ... post your thoughts. The whole point to these sites is for the enthusiast to read and hear other people's opinions. (Even if one person's opinion is to trash someone else). Besides -- a lot of the flames ... read their post. Most can't spell or write a proper sentence. Do you value these people's opinions?

Anyway ... some say new refreshed coupe release late 2k6 / early 2k7 while other sources say 2k7 / 2k8. No one knows and since the car is assembled in Japan ... we don't have any reliable sources as to when it's going to make it here.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 07 G35 coupe conversion?