General Media Share Find and share Infiniti-related videos! Just took some pics for fun? Looking for general pics and vids? Try it out. Please post specific media (Mods, etc.) in its specific category in the Tech Area.

Supercharged G35 Pics! *HIGH RES*

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-27-2009, 03:25 PM
Received 80 Likes on 65 Posts
Honda Accord
Originally Posted by Princess_Jen
Well we each have our own opinion. I personally wouldn't supercharge my car AT/MT
but if I ever did I would prefer it to be 6MT so I can actually drive it how I want to.

Jenna
Right. So why not keep trash talking to yourself Ms. Jenna? rofmfl

Old 09-27-2009, 03:35 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Well we each have our own opinion. I personally wouldn't supercharge my car AT/MT
but if I ever did I would prefer it to be 6MT so I can actually drive it how I want to.

Jenna
It's called manual mode honey. Pretty much all of the boosted automatics HAVE to drive in manual mode because the automatic transmission can't keep up in the normal automatic mode. I haven't driven longer than a block at one time in automatic mode over the last 2 years (since I got teh boost).

Old 09-27-2009, 03:41 PM
Honda Accord
Blueslate: What you just said doesnt even make sense to me..

If you dont agree w me I dont give a **** really. Thats what I think. Accept it and move on w life. Stop trying to be smart.
Obviously I don't agree with you and I was never trying to be smart. I think you are the one that was trying to be smart by telling everyone "I wouldn't boost my car if it was an AT". Really? You don't give a shiet? Well then you really should stop posting and take some chill pills.

Old 09-27-2009, 03:43 PM
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Blueslate: What you just said doesnt even make sense to me..

If you dont agree w me I dont give a **** really. Thats what I think. Accept it and move on w life. Stop trying to be smart.
So Jenna, basically you've taken it upon yourself to patrol this website and talk down to anybody with an automatic transmission. I know that you, having mastered the incredibly difficult skill of driving stick on a 230whp car, must be well qualified to speak about how other people should buy and mod their vehicles.

Oh wait never mind, get a ****ing life.

Old 09-27-2009, 03:46 PM
Honda Accord
Yes, it's called share the knowledge, not your trash talking opinions on how inferior AT is to your superior MT.

And +1 with tragedycat's comment.

Old 09-27-2009, 03:53 PM
Honda Accord
Nice shots.. must suck that a car like that is AT

^ This was my orignal post to this thread. I said that because if I had a boosted G35 I would want it to be 6MT so I can drive the sh*t out of it and really enjoy it.

Now I know everytime someone says anything about your AT's you guys all get defensive and attack like animals. We keep going over this in every thread. Im not saying ALL AT suck and everyone driving one should be shot but I myself prefer a 6MT for many reason. That is MY opinion. You love your AT? Fine! Your car.. your transmission. I could care less really. So.. stop going all crazy every time someone say's MT and AT in one sentence. I never meant to trash talk anyones car.. so just get over it. Were not 5.
That doesn't sound like too much of an opinion to you? Well, I guess no matter how I cut it, you still wouldn't understand this so.. I'm done here. I hope you really grow up from your 5yo status.

Old 09-27-2009, 04:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To tell you the truth Jen the way you said it made the comment bad. All you had to say was "nice shots". The fact that you said "it must suck" made the comment look ignorant. Now I am not going to sit here and bash you but alot of people should read over some of the stuff they write before they post it.

What sucks it the fact that every time something comes up about an AT with FI someone who drives a 6mt has to say something about it.

Old 09-27-2009, 05:15 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ok we already figured that out..

and like it was already said it wasnt meant to trash talk anyone on here.. I don't come on here to just **** w ppl and talk down to AT drivers. When I saw the thread it was the first thing that came to my mind and how I felt and still feel. So yea already discussed. Lets move on w life. Thank you.
+1 guys, chill out jens just voicing her opinion, so what if she likes 6mt? the 6mt to AT ratio is a rarity. im pretty sure MAJORITY of people on the forums are either just to lazy to drive a MT because of traffic or they share the car with someone who can't drive a stick shift.
personally i think u guys are just jealous?
shes saying it must suck to because to her, SC a AT < SC 6MT which i totally agree with
she didnt say anything was wrong with SC'ing the car

Old 09-27-2009, 05:27 PM
Received 222 Likes on 155 Posts
That's a Hawt car. I agree that it needs a BBK though. Also don't worry about anyone hating cuz its a 5 A/T, most of them if not all probably aren't boosted themselves anyways.

Old 09-27-2009, 06:10 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by HomieG35
SxSkylinexS...You're an idiot too. I think you've missed the point while trying to become the "knight-in-shining-armor-noob".

You saying, "I'm pretty sure MAJORITY of the people on the forums are either just too lazy... or share their car..." says absolutely nothing. First of all, you aren't even confident in what you are saying ["pretty sure"] and how can you possibly begin to speak for the MAJORITY? Have the other 50,000 members here given you any kind of permission to speak on their behalf?

Jealousy has nothing to do with it my friend- how, or why, would it? The 5AT costs more then the 6MT (new) so it's not an issue of money. It's not an issue of wear and tear because both have either a clutch or clutch pack(s) which is intended to wear over time (by slipping), however, note that a clutch replacement is usually considered "abuse" and not covered under warranty while the 5AT is harder to abuse (electronically controlled shifts/shift points) so they can and usually are covered under the factory warranty. So it's not money and it's not longevity... how about amount of power or cost to upgrade once one goes FI? Basically this is even also as the engine is of more concern then either the 5AT or 6MT tranny. We say that anything around 400whp is pushing it on stock engine internals- both transmission types have been known to handle this WHP and WTQ just fine, but usually people do their research and upgrade the clutch or valvebody as soon as, if not at the same time as the FI goes on the car... thus not giving us much data in this area. Finally, cost to upgrade. This is how far the owner wants to take it. Most descent clutch setups will yield the same price as a valvebody upgrade, as a 5AT owner upgrade the torque converter, or different clutchpacks the 6MT owner can upgrade exponentially also with different parts. So jealousy isn't coming from money, longevity, power levels, or cost to upgrade... I think you pulled it out of your ***.

No one is calling her out on her saying anything was wrong with supercharging a car....
go find me the same car, same color, same miles etc. and tell me which 1 costs more.AT costs more because its HIGHER in demand, more supply = more demand. more people need AT therefore AT costs more.
AND THAT IM NOT PULLING OUTTA MY *** or w.e u said.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Supercharged G35 Pics! *HIGH RES*