General Media Share Find and share Infiniti-related videos! Just took some pics for fun? Looking for general pics and vids? Try it out. Please post specific media (Mods, etc.) in its specific category in the Tech Area.

Before & After Slight Progress. Thoughts?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-19-2016, 02:35 AM
Received 142 Likes on 123 Posts
don't blow the welds on the intake.

Old 04-19-2016, 03:51 AM
Received 193 Likes on 172 Posts
More pics roadtoad please...Hey Jersey, any up coming events in your area.

Old 04-19-2016, 05:13 AM
Banned
Received 989 Likes on 825 Posts
Originally Posted by Mr. Brooks
More pics roadtoad please...Hey Jersey, any up coming events in your area.
They're usually in the summer brooksy
I'm not too sure on any other ones aside from the big ones like wekeast and tunerevo

Old 04-19-2016, 06:43 AM
Received 738 Likes on 627 Posts
If you have to question spending money on anything you're a ****ing idiot. I make zero apologies for saying that and I hope you learn your lesson (in one way or another). Don't be fukcin retarded put that money in the bank and hope for a better future, you millennial trash.

Old 04-19-2016, 09:34 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by ScraggleRock
If you have to question spending money on anything you're a ****ing idiot. I make zero apologies for saying that and I hope you learn your lesson (in one way or another). Don't be fukcin retarded put that money in the bank and hope for a better future, you millennial trash.

Damn easy tiger. All I did was ask for suggestions,never did I say I was gonna base my decision solely on what everyone told me. And don't worry about me ruining my future,I'm not stupid enough to be spending money if I didn't have money saved up for future emergencies. Talk about waking up on the wrong side of the bed but maybe I do f*** up,it's not the end of the world. You live and y'all learn bud.

Old 04-21-2016, 02:39 AM
Received 29 Likes on 29 Posts
Originally Posted by RoadToad
Yea I'm really leaning towards just getting a tune + nos. No need for me to get a turbo kit right now. I wanna get the nos cause I might take this to the local drag strip and have some fun with my homies. Even though his 335i smokes me
NOS? You mean N20...

I advise against nitrous unless you know what you are doing. Start with simple mods to the engine. There are plenty of mods here you can look up. Any forced induction will cost more money and will need to be properly tuned so you don't blow your motor.

Spend your money wisely. Modding the G is not cheap, and I would not put your school money into a car that only depreciates. Save your $$ or invest.

Old 04-21-2016, 02:55 AM
Received 738 Likes on 627 Posts
Originally Posted by RoadToad

Damn easy tiger. All I did was ask for suggestions,never did I say I was gonna base my decision solely on what everyone told me. And don't worry about me ruining my future,I'm not stupid enough to be spending money if I didn't have money saved up for future emergencies. Talk about waking up on the wrong side of the bed but maybe I do f*** up,it's not the end of the world. You live and y'all learn bud.
Hahaha..man..cocaine is one hell of a drug..

Old 04-21-2016, 03:07 AM
Hahaha..man..cocaine is one hell of a drug..
Are you just now coming down from it Scrraggle and seeing the stupid assumptions that you made or something? Haha but no seriously, I don't take none of this to heart,if I didn't have thick skin I wouldnt be posting on a forum for critiques right? And Justice,yea I decided against it as I rather have something more reliable , I was just really wanting some more power as I have most bolt ons already. I appreciate the concerns. If I really wanted more power I should bought a vette or something.

Old 04-23-2016, 04:41 PM
Received 770 Likes on 604 Posts
WTF is wrong with you?

Old 06-17-2016, 04:12 PM
So small update. Took a while because I have to use my parents garage to install some of these parts and they live an hour away. The struggle is real. I enjoyed learning things while installing parts tho. Got some bc coils, strut bar, art pipes, mud flaps,5mm spacers carbon fiber cover and other small engine bay goodies.

Rear still tucking. :/