General Tech Questions This Forum is Only for Questions and Posts that Do Not fit under the other Tech categories.(No Classified Posts)

05 G35 Sedan Help!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-22-2008, 11:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
05 G35 Sedan Help!

i have a g35 sedan automatic that i just bought it has 50K miles and its in like new cond. but i have 2 problems..

when i start the car cold and go and accelerate slowly the car starts to spudder... it only does this for a few min. then it goes away when it warms up.. the car runs solid and very strong, i bought this car to eliminate engine porblems, thats why i sold my POS 01 passat for those reasons, then now this.. anybody have any of that issue..

the other is bad brake squeal in the front when applying the brake very firm then when i press harder on the brake the squeal goes away. its getting annoying and pissing me off.. i checked the front pads and they are spanking new. so are the rear...

im going to the dealer next week and try to fight these porblems...if anybody can help me out so i can know what im dealing with when i get there.. the dealer i bought it from is 3 hours away..

anyone..

JR..

Old 10-23-2008, 08:12 AM
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
I think you should do 2 things to resolve your issues.
Find the online version of the service man. There's a link on here. Search.
1. Do the idle air learning procedure for your engine problem.

2. The brake job was probably not done right. Go get some brake lube and brake cleaner and redo the brake job, just making sure you get lube on the sliding pin and on the pad of the pad and on the clips. You can't put too much lube on them.

Enjoy your new car!

Old 10-23-2008, 09:47 AM
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Run to the dealership asap, I have same exact car as you, and my warranty just expired cause i hit 60k, or till november. They should be able to fix the sputter problem under warranty. For brakes check out r1concept rotors with hawk hps pads from tony at riverside infiniti.....most affordable aftermarket brake setup that I LOVE, it feels even better than my bro's g37s brakes....