General Tech Questions This Forum is Only for Questions and Posts that Do Not fit under the other Tech categories.(No Classified Posts)

Vendor review: Beefcake Racing Team - Vortech V3 Kit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-05-2016, 12:47 PM
Received 27 Likes on 26 Posts
Vendor review: Beefcake Racing Team - Vortech V3 Kit

I wanted to share my recent experience of buying a new Supercharger kit through this company. Disclaimer: I have no relation to, or any previous contact with, this company.

In a word. Great!

The whole story:
I first contacted Terry in early October with questions about the V3-SCi kit for my G35 coupe. We quickly agreed to a price (almost $1000 under MSRP), and he emailed an invoice promptly. I set my sights on saving.

3 Weeks later Terry sends me an email saying he is receiving an 'additional discount of on these through the end of the month'... Wow, (almost $1500 under MSRP) I jumped at the offer. Paid the invoice and patiently waited.

I had heard nothing after that for two weeks. I followed up just to make sure I wasn't forgotten. I had a response in less than two hours-- It turned out there was a production issue at Vortech and 'one of the pipes wasn't cut at the right length'. These things happen...

After another 2 weeks and one final inquiry I received the tracking info.

The very next day the brown truck dropped off 75lbs of boost.

Everything was exceptionally well packaged. Itemized on a inventory sheet, signed by the picker and double wrapped with paper and bubble wrap. It took hours to get it all unpacked.

So, to anyone considering going this route, consider Team Beefcake! I couldn't be happier with the price or customer service.

Thanks again Terry!

Old 12-05-2016, 12:50 PM
Super Moderator

Received 1,016 Likes on 935 Posts
Very cool. Looking forward to installed pics.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.