General Tech Questions This Forum is Only for Questions and Posts that Do Not fit under the other Tech categories.(No Classified Posts)

Need Info on NATS systems 2003ish

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-21-2017, 08:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need Info on NATS systems 2003ish

Hi all posting for a friend we have been wokring on his car for a while now.

Can anyone explain the NATS system to me as far as the components used. We have done a engine conversion from vq25dd to vq25det so got the ecu/bcm/tcm, key barrel and key from the stagea and it seems to still be triggering the immobilizer and giving no injector pulse or spark.

I have read that there is an antenna but we didnt get the matching one. Can anyone specifically tell me which combination of these pieces are needed to work together. Is every single piece coded ecu/bcm/tcm/keybarrel and key/antenna?

The engine primes the fuel pump after bypassing the inhibitor switch on the auto box loom and cranks the engine over using the stock starter motor trigger but still wont fire injectors or coilpacks.

Thanks all

link to mates original post

https://g35driver.com/forums/engine-...lp-please.html

Last edited by Mutant; 09-21-2017 at 08:35 PM.
Old 09-21-2017, 09:13 PM
BANNED!!!

Received 2,459 Likes on 2,152 Posts
Coupe 6MT Premium RAS
The RFID antenna is right next to the ignition key lock, smart antenna is mounted in the engine compartment. Only programming exists between the key RFID transponder and the NATS-IMMU for smart entry vehicles, or ECU, the rest of the components are interchangable.

You have the original keys and it still won't spark but did in the previous vehicle?

What is the NATS indicator light on the dashboard showing?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.