Hawaii Honolulu

Homeless crackhead at Safeway

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-23-2006, 03:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Homeless crackhead at Safeway

I went to Manoa safeway this morning before work to buy breakfast. I was waiting about 5 minutes behind this homeless guy who was buying an energy drink with pennies... When he finally got his receipt, he walked to another register and grabbed a handful of plastic bags and a paper bag. The cashier took all the plastic bags back and watched him until he left the store.

When I left the store, I saw the same guy walking in the direction of my car. He went up to my driver's side door and was trying to open it like it was his car ... This all happened when I was about 10 feet away from my car. I just said "excuse me" and he mumbled something and walked to the chevron by mcdonalds. Good thing I didn't press the unlock button on my car. I don't know what I would have done if he actually sat inside my car.

Old 09-23-2006, 04:38 PM
Meatshake Enterprise
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
thats insane! i see stuff like this all the time in waiks!
Originally Posted by Asao
I went to Manoa safeway this morning before work to buy breakfast. I was waiting about 5 minutes behind this homeless guy who was buying an energy drink with pennies... When he finally got his receipt, he walked to another register and grabbed a handful of plastic bags and a paper bag. The cashier took all the plastic bags back and watched him until he left the store.

When I left the store, I saw the same guy walking in the direction of my car. He went up to my driver's side door and was trying to open it like it was his car ... This all happened when I was about 10 feet away from my car. I just said "excuse me" and he mumbled something and walked to the chevron by mcdonalds. Good thing I didn't press the unlock button on my car. I don't know what I would have done if he actually sat inside my car.

Old 09-23-2006, 08:47 PM
oh wow wtf... sounds like he was hoping to steal some change... damn crackheads...

Old 09-23-2006, 09:33 PM
wow, what homeless guy was this? the only guy i can think of is "mister flute"

Old 09-23-2006, 09:57 PM
Received 1,132 Likes on 1,002 Posts
Poor homeless person.........

Being homeless in Hawaii isn't such a bad thing. You
could have the best tan on the planet. Always a place
to wash and full garbage cans from the tourists...

Old 09-23-2006, 10:34 PM
I will beat him down and steal from him, especially the energy drink..Mmmm

Old 09-24-2006, 12:07 AM
Originally Posted by aleok
wow, what homeless guy was this? the only guy i can think of is "mister flute"
haha, who is mister flute? I don't think I've seen him before. This is the first time I saw this guy. He had a cap (i think it was blue), white or semi brown shirt wearing a fanny pack. He had a lot of facial hair. I saw him walk up to a grey Acura TL after my car but he did not try to open the door. I lost sight of him when he went by the bathroom area of the chevron.

Old 09-24-2006, 05:57 AM
i thought everyone in Manoa knew mister flute. hes the black guy that always sits outside safeway playing his flute, a really nice guy, unless you walk between him and his flute case, then he goes ALL nuts!

Old 09-24-2006, 06:44 AM
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
I think the homeless guy on kapiolani blvd. is crazy

Old 09-25-2006, 08:22 PM
i thought everyone in Manoa knew mister flute. hes the black guy that always sits outside safeway playing his flute, a really nice guy, unless you walk between him and his flute case, then he goes ALL nuts!
Oh **** lol Mr. Flute... I always saw him when I used to live in Manoa.

Old 09-26-2006, 10:29 AM
In Kaneohe, our homeless guy was named Mango Man because when you teased him he would throw mangoes at you. He had hair that was like an ironing board, it was long and looked stiff like an ironing board.

Old 09-26-2006, 11:33 AM
ok, i know who you're talking about now haha. i haven't seen him recently so i forgot about him.

Old 09-26-2006, 12:56 PM
Originally Posted by rage777
In Kaneohe, our homeless guy was named Mango Man because when you teased him he would throw mangoes at you. He had hair that was like an ironing board, it was long and looked stiff like an ironing board.
Kailus peeps stole him. haha. I think he got the name for sleeping under the mango trees.??? Dat fcuka was schtank though.

Old 09-26-2006, 01:03 PM
Originally Posted by nouse4aname
Kailus peeps stole him. haha. I think he got the name for sleeping under the mango trees.??? Dat fcuka was schtank though.
I don't know if you stole him because that guy could walk forever. We once saw him in Waimanalo when we were going to Makapuu. Maybe Kaneohe is getting to crowded so he decided to go to Kailua.

Old 09-26-2006, 03:20 PM
Originally Posted by gary c
Being homeless in Hawaii isn't such a bad thing. You
could have the best tan on the planet. Always a place
to wash and full garbage cans from the tourists...
**** that. it's a bad and growing epidemic problem here. bad enough the mainland govmt's fly their homeless here. talk about passing the buck. our shelters arent big enough nor can they provide enough.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Homeless crackhead at Safeway