Hawaii Honolulu

Post here if you saw your fellow G35Driver....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-11-2008, 08:45 PM
G"dirty"5
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by aleok
^ah i see.

saw a OB coupe w/ gialla grill, drop, and RMC Volks, i think they were challenges on kalanianaole hwy around 4pm

i was the guy on the black bike riding along the side.

That Black G was Lihn(blahblah) and the guy on the bike is my friend Marc.

Old 04-11-2008, 08:49 PM
G"dirty"5
1am-saw a IP coupe at walmart with HKS exhaust and J8's, Larry was that you? i couldn't even tell what color they were, such a g-DIRTY-5!

also seen allens car parked on keeaumoku outside MP's.

Nope that wasn't me. Allen at the MP? I Believe lol nah jk.

Old 04-12-2008, 01:06 PM
Ahaha funny guy. Stick to your 17 year olds.

Old 04-12-2008, 05:47 PM
^ bwahaha, rotf!!

Old 04-12-2008, 08:05 PM
G"dirty"5
Originally Posted by ak808
Ahaha funny guy. Stick to your 17 year olds.
HAHA!!! Funny well you must be jealous or something cause you keep talking about it. Its ok i never had them in the first place so you can take them. I got more game then that, well at least more then you. Nah nah jk.

Old 04-12-2008, 08:53 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by GfknDIRTY5
HAHA!!! Funny well you must be jealous or something cause you keep talking about it. Its ok i never had them in the first place so you can take them. I got more game then that, well at least more then you. Nah nah jk.
Ooooooooooohhhhh. I feel an old school throwdown in the courtyard followed by a well choreographed dance sequence coming on.

And WTF is MP?

Old 04-12-2008, 10:52 PM
^maybe you're more familiar with the term "home"?

nah nah jk. mp is massage parlor..

Old 04-12-2008, 11:35 PM
in reference to mp, i've heard other just say they're going to "shower"

Old 04-13-2008, 12:28 AM
^^Ahahaha this thread is getting classic. Yes I admit I have no game...lost it about 5 and something years ago. Women whats that???? Either or Larry me and Matt still was drinking till like 6 something while you pantied out and went home. Brah we go get retarded tonite then.

Old 04-13-2008, 04:50 PM
Originally Posted by ak808
^^Ahahaha this thread is getting classic. Yes I admit I have no game...lost it about 5 and something years ago. Women whats that???? Either or Larry me and Matt still was drinking till like 6 something while you pantied out and went home. Brah we go get retarded tonite then.
What? You drunk or what?

Old 04-13-2008, 04:51 PM
1000th Post. W00000 H00000!! Winnar.

Old 04-13-2008, 05:20 PM
^ lol, jess playing playa

driving along side elliot up ward tonight, not in the G though. was yelling at you, but the music was bumpin!
it's always bumpin! me and momonaboy know how to roll.

Old 04-14-2008, 09:50 PM
Received 23 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by p.diddy
i know cops pay taxes too, and i know that it's actually just a job like anyone elses. i got nothing against cops, i have a few cop friends and i work with officers all the time, i like cops...it's just that there are some that just have a power trip and they go beyond the point of doing their job...there are a few that go overboard, my friends that are police are the ones that tell me this and i agree with them.

it just sucks to think that we pay taxes to the city and state...officers are paid by the city, so we all really do pay their salary and yet they mess with us for the smallest things. i know most of our cars are illegal and we have to deal with that everytime we drive them, but isn't there anything else better that they could do with their time...i mean come on

i am not saying i think all cops are like this, just a few
What did they bust you guys for? Can't just do your recon and not have to worry about it?

Old 04-15-2008, 06:16 AM
Seen Keola wif two hot beeches at 24.

On a side note, on the way home, there's this black Tahoe behind me. I see him driving quick, doing this, doing that, tailgating small kine. I pull off on to Lunalilo to go home and he pulls up next to me. On green I drive normal "my legs hurt b/c I just came from the gym and so I no like shift fast AT ALL" and he bucks slightly and speeds up and down. I gotta get over but no matter what he keeps pace so I decide to speed up to pass (AFTER attempting to slow down for a while to get in behind and passing the second light at Pensacola).

WRONG. Unmarked cop Tahoe baiting people. Pulls me over and says he was baiting the white car next to me but I went instead. Openly admits he was baiting cars. What the s**t? Of course I play the "f**k me, I'm so f**ked" "hands on the steering wheel the entire time" routine and he lets me off. I suppose the one positive thing about the fact that they announced a pay cut at work today was that I was able to play that card too. On a side note, no be trying to j00 me at work and steal cars from me anymore. Talk about pulling out all the stops in a car salesman hooligan trickery fashion.

He ended up being a pretty cool guy for the most part by letting me off, but what pissed me off more than anything was the fact that he openly admitted the whole baiting thing which was complete and utter BS IMO. All I wanted to do was get over and this a**hat kept pace with me whether I sped up or slowed down to prevent me from moving over. What kind of crap is that? So what, I gotta stop my car completely and wait until he's "ready" to let me over? I almost felt like he wasn't baiting the other guy but rather me instead. Who the f**k baits a white Camry anyway?

I almost feel like going back to driving my truck for a while so people leave me the f**k alone. I thought the "old man" G Sedan wasn't supposed to attract attention like the Coupe for Christ sakes.

Last edited by bruddahmanmatt; 04-15-2008 at 06:19 AM.
Old 04-15-2008, 06:52 AM
yeah brubbahmanmatt is the best, racing cops... mean da dope. At least you no gotta go court like me. DTP! DISTURBING THA PEACE!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Post here if you saw your fellow G35Driver....