Hawaii Honolulu

Thank You to the G35 Hawaii Crew

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-30-2004 | 06:51 PM
|
Thank You to the G35 Hawaii Crew

To All,

Thank you to everyone who invested their time, money, and efforts into the past March 28th G35 owners picnic. For the most part I think that it went really well, and a lot more cars and people showed up versus who responded. To all the owners that came as well,…we all thank you for making time in your busy schedules to share the day with all of us. I am sure that we all enjoyed seeing new faces and cars,…of course.

The food was GREAT and I could hear everyone mentioning that it was very good. Hats off to Paul and Joyce, without you two sooo many things would not be possible. From bringing your Cherokee and loading everything to hand making the beautiful leis,…thank you.

Dean, that clock was cool as hell. Being that we all agreed to pay sight unseen, that was really a beautiful clock. Thank you for the offer and more so for the insight in the idea. I am sure that Steve will enjoy that clock.

Julio and Jay. Everyone enjoyed the give aways and gifts,…perhaps a little too much =) but they enjoyed it never the less. Thank you for getting everything together and also for passing them out.

I know that Jay spearheaded this subject on stickers,…so thank you Jay for that as well. Also thanks to Dawn for getting her sister in law involved and helping us out in the pricing and various designs. I hope that everyone will put them on their cars and create more of an interest in what we do and are involved with.

The children (yeah all "10" of them. LOL) had fun I am sure. The little games and interaction from everyone I am sure made the time enjoyable for them as well. Thank you to Reggie and Dawn for all of the little toys, games, candies, and the Easter Egg Hunt.

I have not seen the pictures yet, but I am sure that they will be great and another interesting addition to the upcoming photo album. Herb has generously donated his time and money in getting that album created and published for us. It will be on display at the reception desk in Infiniti. Thanks Herb,….and to George for taking the group shots and leading the cruise. From what I heard, everyone pretty much stayed together after a little shaky start, but I am sure it was an awsome sight to see 35 Infiniti's cruising down the roads.

Thanks to Andrew who coordinated many things with Infiniti to get this picnic moving and made into a reality. Since we could not go to Infiniti most of the times and you work nearby,…we appreciate the updates and you being the middle man.

Most of all, thank you to Infiniti. Without your backing in monetary as well as spiritual support, many of these activities would not have been possible. It is because of your involvement we were able to meet all of each other and change the direction of peoples lives. With the support of the Hawaii Food Bank, Toys for Tots, and financial support,…I know we have created change for the better. And I am sure that is has only just begun. We wish Steve the best in the future and he has our utmost gratitude for his generosity and kind heart, thank you from all of us.

Best wishes Steve, and thank you to all that made this event a success. Many things have passed and came to be so far this year,…but we have only begun. Thank you to those who have stayed with us and we hope that you will continue to do so. Also, we hope to see many more new faces and meet more of you owners out there.

Thank You,
G35 Hawaii

"We do not remember days, we remember moments."
Pavese, Cesare

Old 03-30-2004 | 07:49 PM
Re: Thank You to the G35 Hawaii Crew

This event could also have not been possible without Dave, who organized all the meetings and made sure every committee was running smoothly and on schedule. He made sure all of the details, big or small, were thought of and taken care of. He spend A LOT of time making sure everything turned out just perfect that day... and it did. Even the weather was perfect! Great job to Dave and all the others who participated in making this event a success! Now when's the next one?? [img]/w3timages/icons/wink.gif[/img] hehe j/k

Old 03-30-2004 | 11:27 PM

Thanks Dave for another successful event, I'm glad you got to eat this time, LOL. Good luck Steve, thank you for all your support with G35 Hawaii, we couldn't have done it without you.

Old 03-31-2004 | 01:51 PM
|

Yeah,...I got to eat this time. Cool treat. However, how was the cruise? Missed out on that. By the time that I got caught up,...you guys were done already. =( But hope that everyone had fun and it must of been cool as hell watching 25-30 G35's running around in one line.

Old 04-01-2004 | 11:36 AM

The cruise was fun, although a little challenging keeping all the cars together with the many traffic lights.

Thanks again for planning the picnic. It was better then we could of hoped for, especially the no rain part.