Hawaii Honolulu

Pics of my new Airsoft Gun

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-02-2009, 01:42 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
^so you wouldnt suggest me getting one? whats your opinion on the gun?

What do you think about this gun, supposed to be a WA M4 with a full metal body

Old 02-02-2009, 05:01 PM
Location: Intergalactic proton powered electrical tentacled advertising droids!!!
Dude, airsoft is doom... ( I swear, it's almost like buying car parts... )

I have a kwa m4 which is pretty good, metal body, and 400 fps stock. Other than that, marui makes some pretty good rifles, but it cost bucks to make them fast or shoot hard. My marui m4 shoots about 500, with a decent rate of fire, I've messed around with 2 electric glocks, a ksc gas g18, a marui socom non blowback, g36 (450), aps2 sniper, m93r with burst fire, and 3 or 4 mp5 variants.

It was fun as hell blasting up my friends, but man the cost just kept on growing.

Old 02-02-2009, 05:09 PM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by G U LATER
If I get shot with a hello kitty shotgun I would be pissed.
+1 LOL

those are some nice guns! ive been wanting to get one but im saving up for a little vacation trip in May, in the meanwhile i just stick to my paintball gun.

Old 02-02-2009, 08:30 PM
Originally Posted by Buzz Killington

I have a kwa m4 which is pretty good, metal body, and 400 fps stock. Other than that, marui makes some pretty good rifles, but it cost bucks to make them fast or shoot hard. My marui m4 shoots about 500, with a decent rate of fire, I've messed around with 2 electric glocks, a ksc gas g18, a marui socom non blowback, g36 (450), aps2 sniper, m93r with burst fire, and 3 or 4 mp5 variants.

It was fun as hell blasting up my friends, but man the cost just kept on growing.
yeah airsoft is expensive! but im gonna get all gas guns, i just like the way they feel.

Old 02-02-2009, 11:13 PM
Originally Posted by momonaboy
^so you wouldnt suggest me getting one? whats your opinion on the gun?

What do you think about this gun, supposed to be a WA M4 with a full metal body
i believe that's the g&p upgraded WA M4. if it has an upgrade hammer then go for it. i'm going to buy the inokatsu m4 soon, i have a feeling it's going to much better. mags won't lose as much gas, you can shoot it full auto without all the gas disappearing before the bbs. plus it's made in japan and can use red gas. the WA can only use green. the reason why i sold the WA is because of the hammer in gun. after couple hundred rounds it would get meesed up. plus a lot of people were having a hard time putting real steal parts on it. even though the whole gun was designed to be realistic. the threading was off.

but, remember gas m4's are novelty guns or like trophy guns. an electric airsoft is gun is much more reliable, shoots faster, and shoots harder. go to Epowersports and get a gangbanger.

Old 02-02-2009, 11:31 PM
Originally Posted by bluesi808
i believe that's the g&p upgraded WA M4. if it has an upgrade hammer then go for it. i'm going to buy the inokatsu m4 soon, i have a feeling it's going to much better. mags won't lose as much gas, you can shoot it full auto without all the gas disappearing before the bbs. plus it's made in japan and can use red gas. the WA can only use green. the reason why i sold the WA is because of the hammer in gun. after couple hundred rounds it would get meesed up. plus a lot of people were having a hard time putting real steal parts on it. even though the whole gun was designed to be realistic. the threading was off.

but, remember gas m4's are novelty guns or like trophy guns. an electric airsoft is gun is much more reliable, shoots faster, and shoots harder. go to Epowersports and get a gangbanger.
Yeah it is the G&P M4, and it does have a upgraded hammer. yeah i noticed the electric guns are way better in terms of reliability, mag size, fps, basically everything. but its just so satisfying shooting somebody with a GBB gun. I shot my friend with my desert eagle and even though the gun is not practical it did the job. But im probably going to get the G&P M4, cause ill just be playing with my friends, maybe go to one of the airsoft meets or something later.

Old 02-02-2009, 11:54 PM
gbb m4

don't drop the mags.

Old 02-03-2009, 03:47 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I might need to borrow your webcam for another trophy again. K thanks. LOL.

Old 02-03-2009, 12:54 PM
Received 23 Likes on 13 Posts
yeah airsoft is expensive! but im gonna get all gas guns, i just like the way they feel.
Your guys' airsoft stuff costs more than my real stuff........it's crazy (but at least you guys get full auto).

Old 02-03-2009, 03:50 PM
Location: Intergalactic proton powered electrical tentacled advertising droids!!!
Originally Posted by bruddahmanmatt
I might need to borrow your webcam for another trophy again. K thanks. LOL.
I'll try digging it up... I haven't used it in a while, so I kinda misplaced it... try calling me next week, I should have it by then. ( the last time I used it was for plastering my mug on my character for rainbow six, It's kind of scary/fun to see yourself on the tv killing mercs. )

Maybe I'll shoot you with one of my guns when you pick up the camera

Old 02-03-2009, 05:21 PM
Matt is a trophy *****, his getting 10,000 kills just for one trophy, he has no life.

Old 02-03-2009, 05:22 PM
Originally Posted by GZire
Your guys' airsoft stuff costs more than my real stuff........it's crazy (but at least you guys get full auto).
i was thinking about getting a real gun but too much hassle i know i would at least have to get some kind of license, but i also wouldnt use it as often as the airsoft, also if i shoot my friends with a real gun they wont respawn.

Old 02-04-2009, 12:07 PM
Received 23 Likes on 13 Posts
You can get a shotgun and the bean bag ammo. Shoot the friends in the nuts. They respawn, they just don't reproduce after that.

Old 02-04-2009, 02:50 PM
Matt is a trophy *****, his getting 10,000 kills just for one trophy, he has no life.
Dis guy. Ditching our TDM games for play DM on his own cause he can only get kills against n00bs.

i was thinking about getting a real gun but too much hassle i know i would at least have to get some kind of license, but i also wouldnt use it as often as the airsoft, also if i shoot my friends with a real gun they wont respawn.
Eh, no steal Sam Kapoi's jokes.

Old 02-04-2009, 11:24 PM
I'll try digging it up... I haven't used it in a while, so I kinda misplaced it... try calling me next week, I should have it by then. ( the last time I used it was for plastering my mug on my character for rainbow six, It's kind of scary/fun to see yourself on the tv killing mercs. )

Maybe I'll shoot you with one of my guns when you pick up the camera
On a totally unrelated note, please do this to your car.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-VGOkgOBgCg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-VGOkgOBgCg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Pics of my new Airsoft Gun