Hawaii Honolulu

Sunday April 19th Cruise

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-21-2009, 03:46 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
you no need worry, you never drive your car.

Old 04-21-2009, 04:13 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by h2mann
you no need worry, you never drive your car.
LOL, I do Fri-Sundays!

Old 04-21-2009, 04:59 AM
Originally Posted by Buzz Killington
For Brother man Matthew, I do say there, It seems that this young bloke is up to some skullduggery at the subaru soiree on sunday...

This was the guy fran was calling you about.

As to the potential offender, I bid you no harm, I honestly don't know you, or what you were doing on sunday, I wasn't even there this is just a post matt was asking for. And no, I didn't make this picture.
the look on his face is priceless its so funny

Old 04-21-2009, 06:33 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/H0ieJ0jhmCo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/H0ieJ0jhmCo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Right on. Ack dumb and make drama with the other clubs. Scooby guys said "whenever you like race fo real". And just so everyone knows and because I have no shame, the reason this picture and video was created by the Scooby guys was because apparently, the driver of this particular G was driving like an a*shole through the Subaru guys meeting area. Yah, because this isn't Hawaii and everybody doesn't know each other on this small island. More worse, I get friends in i-club and some of them even work at Infiniti. You lucky they're cool guys otherwise they'd rape you and charge you $200 for your next oil change. This is the kind of crap that makes me not want to put the effort into our cruises anymore. Last time had some dummy that almost crashed into a Z in Haleiwa. Pissed the Z guys off and now they no like collabo with us because they no trust. There went about 10-12 guys who used to roll with us. No wonder our cruises aren't what they used to be.

Scott drifting in the parking lot is not the same as doing one VDC on "peel out" in front of 400hp Scoobys that would destroy you.

= dope

= FIAL

Old 04-21-2009, 06:41 AM
Regarding the cruise, glad everyone had fun. Looks like everyone enjoyed themselves which is the main thing. I know it's been a while since our last big one and figured it be nice to do something small until our next big gathering.

Old 04-21-2009, 11:52 AM
Originally Posted by bruddahmanmatt
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/H0ieJ0jhmCo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/H0ieJ0jhmCo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Right on. Ack dumb and make drama with the other clubs. Scooby guys said "whenever you like race fo real". And just so everyone knows and because I have no shame, the reason this picture and video was created by the Scooby guys was because apparently, the driver of this particular G was driving like an a*shole through the Subaru guys meeting area. Yah, because this isn't Hawaii and everybody doesn't know each other on this small island. More worse, I get friends in i-club and some of them even work at Infiniti. You lucky they're cool guys otherwise they'd rape you and charge you $200 for your next oil change. This is the kind of crap that makes me not want to put the effort into our cruises anymore. Last time had some dummy that almost crashed into a Z in Haleiwa. Pissed the Z guys off and now they no like collabo with us because they no trust. There went about 10-12 guys who used to roll with us. No wonder our cruises aren't what they used to be.
Hi everyone, I am a long time member of Hawaiian Islands Impreza Club (HIIC or I-club). I personally helped organize this past Suby cruise on the 19th of April. Unfortunately I was not in attendance due to me being deployed in Iraq, however my wife and son were in attendance.

In my first post under the disclaimer ( http://www.i-club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201839 ) you can see I do not tolerate childish actions. I understand that your fellow G member was not apart of our cruise but his actions were very inconsiderate of others. Again my son and other children were in vicinity and could have been easily hit by the person driving the G irresponsibly.

Jess

Last edited by 4080wrx; 04-21-2009 at 12:04 PM.
Old 04-21-2009, 01:00 PM
Originally Posted by 4080wrx
Hi everyone, I am a long time member of Hawaiian Islands Impreza Club (HIIC or I-club). I personally helped organize this past Suby cruise on the 19th of April. Unfortunately I was not in attendance due to me being deployed in Iraq, however my wife and son were in attendance.

In my first post under the disclaimer ( http://www.i-club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201839 ) you can see I do not tolerate childish actions. I understand that your fellow G member was not apart of our cruise but his actions were very inconsiderate of others. Again my son and other children were in vicinity and could have been easily hit by the person driving the G irresponsibly.

Jess
I was actually there and even though I don't own my Suby anymore, his actions were not welcomed. The same way that if a Suby went to one of your G cruises and acted like a complete azzhat. From the minute he came into the parking lot, ripping it over speed bumps, throwing it around the corners. Accelerating....braking......accelerating.....brak ing. Lot's of us had kids there, and that kind of behavior was just not necessary.

There's no bad feelings between the I-club guys and the G guys at all. If anything, most of us just laughed at how much of a moron this guy was. We all know that he acted alone and doesn't represent what you guys stand for or represent. But, I sure wouldn't want to hang or affiliate with a guy like this either.

Old 04-21-2009, 03:16 PM
Received 55 Likes on 49 Posts
That's the type of guy who RUINS it for everyone, and draws unneeded attention to all the innocent at a gathering.

Old 04-21-2009, 06:21 PM
As a really old former G owner and a new Suby owner I felt compelled to come back here an express my opinion. I couldn't believe what I saw on Sunday. What has happened to G owners? I remember back in the good ol days when everyone got along and didn't act like idiots! After seeing that guy I felt really ashamed to tell people that I used to own a G. I know he doesn't represent you guys but he is definitely giving G owners a bad name by doing that crap. As stated by others the worst part was that there was kids there! My wife and 8 month old son was sitting there while you attempted to burn out with your VDC on...!

Old 04-21-2009, 08:06 PM
I don't think anyone is saying not to have fun but please use some judgement on the when and where. I don't know what the hell is going on now days. But maybe we should get a Suby/G cruise together to mix it up a bit and make new friends. I work at RD Automotive (formally Vakamon motorsports) where a lot of Suby guys come to get work done or to have Ryan tune and custom fabricate stuff for their cars. So I have gotten to meet alot of iclub including making friends with some of their more senior members. I haven't gone on a G cruise for a while due to motor problems (soon to be resolved) but everyone I met at the G cruises were all cool too. So what I am saying is maybe we should plan a co-cruise event with iclub. I think if apporched correctly this will further strengthen our ties with some of the other island's car enthusiats.

Old 04-21-2009, 10:19 PM
Originally Posted by G-Drifter Saru
I don't think anyone is saying not to have fun but please use some judgement on the when and where. I don't know what the hell is going on now days. But maybe we should get a Suby/G cruise together to mix it up a bit and make new friends. I work at RD Automotive (formally Vakamon motorsports) where a lot of Suby guys come to get work done or to have Ryan tune and custom fabricate stuff for their cars. So I have gotten to meet alot of iclub including making friends with some of their more senior members. I haven't gone on a G cruise for a while due to motor problems (soon to be resolved) but everyone I met at the G cruises were all cool too. So what I am saying is maybe we should plan a co-cruise event with iclub. I think if apporched correctly this will further strengthen our ties with some of the other island's car enthusiats.
After talking to a few of my friends in i-club, we discussed the possibility of a collabo. I'll be getting in touch with my friends over at my350Z again too to see if they can make it out in May. If things play out the way I hope they will, we may end up with a G/Z/Scooby cruise. Cheeeee.

Old 04-21-2009, 10:22 PM
Originally Posted by vision808
As a really old former G owner and a new Suby owner I felt compelled to come back here an express my opinion. I couldn't believe what I saw on Sunday. What has happened to G owners? I remember back in the good ol days when everyone got along and didn't act like idiots! After seeing that guy I felt really ashamed to tell people that I used to own a G. I know he doesn't represent you guys but he is definitely giving G owners a bad name by doing that crap. As stated by others the worst part was that there was kids there! My wife and 8 month old son was sitting there while you attempted to burn out with your VDC on...!
I tried to burn out with my VDC on once but then a dash light that said "You suck at life. FIAL!!" flashed on my gauge cluster.

Old 04-21-2009, 11:04 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
THat collabo cruz with the SUby guy's sounds cool! And for that Young Idiot doing that Stuid Crap, I don't condone that ****! And brings a bad name to us other fellow G's! One sour Apple does not mean the rest of us G guy's are bad. So hope those Suby guy's are all cool. If that guy does that crap again, hope he don't come and meet up with us again. Or I going play Bouncer!!

Old 04-21-2009, 11:58 PM
Originally Posted by 808MIKE
THat collabo cruz with the SUby guy's sounds cool! And for that Young Idiot doing that Stuid Crap, I don't condone that ****! And brings a bad name to us other fellow G's! One sour Apple does not mean the rest of us G guy's are bad. So hope those Suby guy's are all cool. If that guy does that crap again, hope he don't come and meet up with us again. Or I going play Bouncer!!
Ditto. majority of the g owners are cool, as goes with most car clubs and owners. There are idiots all over the place, has nothing to do with the car. Would be great to have a bunch of clubs together. We all love cars, regardless of what we drive. Slaps and lickens for the idiots.

Old 04-24-2009, 03:55 AM
Crazay! so dat gut jus showed up and was driving dumb in da parking lot?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Sunday April 19th Cruise