Hawaii Honolulu

Who Is.......

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-06-2004, 04:31 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Who Is.......

Who was the guy in the DG coupe this past Sunday that I waved hello to? I know that I have seen you around and I cant remember if you mentioned it to me before.

Anyhow, thanks for waving hello and remember to drive safely and *ahem* under the speed limit.

Oh exnay.....it was daddylongstroke that I ran into. Hows those rims? They were rrrreeeeaaaaaly shiny.

<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by XLR8SN on 07/06/04 01:35 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

Old 07-06-2004, 05:52 PM
Received 23 Likes on 13 Posts
Re: Who Is.......

XLR8SN,
Didn't see me, but I saw you on Saturday the 3rd near Ala Moana about midday.

I was sitting at a light ready to turn and I see a G passing a couple of lanes over.

Ooooh....Volks. Then I saw your plate. Anyway, there's no way I'd catch you up.

Old 07-06-2004, 07:26 PM

GZire,

Opps sorry about that. Had I known that you were there I would have waved hello at least. I was actually concentrating on the traffic and on the people that were crossing the street all over the place.

Whaddaya mean that "there's no way you'd catch up to me"?
=) I cant reconize anyone without the G35 sticker so I am sorry if I drove right by you.

Take care.

Old 07-06-2004, 07:26 PM

Speed limit?! Damn I couldn't catch you up even after i hit the NOS! =) My girl was freakin' out! Nah j/p, I got 2 tickets this past month so i gotta keep it on "cruise mode" for a while. Drive safe guys! Peace

Old 07-06-2004, 07:43 PM
Meatshake Enterprise
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i seen "daddylongstroke" yesterday at Ward theatres. V.I.P. parking huh? ! I passed your cp, parked, and while walking to the elevator you pulled out of your stall. Nice SSR's. Did you buy them from the black cp (i believe his sn is 808Gcoupe) ?

NOT SPONSORED

Old 07-06-2004, 07:55 PM

NOS??? NOS??? What NOS?? Damn you have NOS?? I never knew that. How come you dont come to the track?? Then again if you are pulling my leg,...then opps oh well. =)

I think that you got to hit up peri06 for some of the G35 stickers though. =) Then we can find you.....hehe heheh hehe

Old 07-06-2004, 09:50 PM

Yeah I waited 3 hours for that friggin' stall!! Naw j/p, crowded at the theatre so I lucked out big time. Saw a couple of coupes there also. Who's was the Red coupe w/ rims? Damn, we all over the island. I guess all the G's were cruising solo. I got the SSRs from 808Gcoupe. Cool guy.

Old 07-06-2004, 09:50 PM
Received 23 Likes on 13 Posts

XLR8SN,
I was cruising the area looking for some aftermarket rim place on Kona St. I was at a dead stop, far left lane on Piikoi. You were in the extreme far right and moving. I barely saw you to begin with, even then it was only because I was waiting to turn.

As far as catching you, if I was in my bussup Prelude I could have whipped it through traffic. Since I was in the G, moving around that area takes some discretion.

Old 07-06-2004, 10:55 PM

Gosh, everyone see's the XLR8SN hahahahaha.......

I'm trying to figure out who that was I saw going Koko head about 4:30 in the morning on Saturday......flew right past me heheh

Old 07-07-2004, 01:52 PM

Oh darn. =) That could have been me depending on where in the Koko Head direction you saw the car. The time sounds about right that I would head in that direction. What were you doing up so early? Oh wait a minute...Saturday? Okay wasnt me. I was fast asleep.

GZire-I am compiling a listing of all the forum members in the Hawaii section. When you get a chance, please PM me with your contact info and then I can send you any info in regards to our cruises and activities.

Old 07-07-2004, 04:03 PM

O BTW, where do i get the sticker?

Old 07-07-2004, 04:18 PM

All sticker issues should be directed to peri06. I will ask her to contact you via PM or e-mail.

Its rather interesting when I pull up next to someone sporting the stickers on their window as well. Usually its placed on the drivers side right behind on the quarter window. Hey maybe we can finally meet you then. =)

Old 07-07-2004, 04:21 PM

Hey! I was just about to post and you beat me to it [img]/w3timages/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I have the stickers. They are $2 each. Comes in dark grey, light grey, white, black, blue and I need to check if I have any more red. I'm usually out on the weekends with XLR8SN if you want to meet up.

Old 07-07-2004, 05:56 PM

Sounds good, we can meet up sometime next week. Thanks -

Old 07-07-2004, 09:13 PM

Actually it was a black one with tint, and I know what your car looks like so if it were you I'd be calling to tell you to slow down!

Hey Peri, can I have a sticker too?? heh j/k

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Who Is.......