Hawaii Honolulu

Ordering Parts...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-04-2005, 11:08 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ordering Parts...

Just curious, where do you guys order your aftermarket and miscelanious parts from?

My main sources has been with MunkyWurks and a few Japan connections I've made with our guests that came from Japan to attend Drift Session. Guys like Hibino, Ueo, and Maeda...all D1 pro drivers. Marcus of Endless Garage has been my tuning support, and my coworkers with Formula Hawaii and SuperLap Series are my suspensions support.

I've been wandering sites, like Hopup, Performance Nissan Parts, Everything G35 and so on.

Old 11-04-2005, 11:14 PM
Meatshake Enterprise
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
of the ones you posted, Hopup PWNS! Perf. Nissan is great, but pricey. Everything G35 is okay. Hopup is peoples.

Old 11-04-2005, 11:22 PM
Received 23 Likes on 13 Posts
I've ordered from Bulletproof, Performance Nissan, Grubbs, and Courtesy Nissan.

Bulletproof and Perfomance Nissan might not necessarily have the best prices, but their customer service is top notch.

I'm still waiting for a part from Grubbs, that was backordered. That was a long time ago, I need to go bug them about my stuff.

Courtesy Nissan, if they have the stuff in stock are OK. However while they are very cheap their grasp on where the items are in transit is terrible. I ordered from them twice and they messed the 2nd order up, I have not gone back to them.

Hopup has pretty good prices, but from what I've heard they do not have a warehouse where they stock their items. They are a rep service only, so I'm not too sure how able/willing they will be if there is a problem with your part (since the part is probably not going to be inspected by them before it gets to you).

Anyway that's my experience with these people. The best is to always get a ton of feedback on the experiences on a whole since my experience could be the one good or one bad experience with the vendor.

Old 11-05-2005, 01:56 AM
Intense Power. Senjen referred me to them and i have been ordering parts from them like crazy lately. Talk to Darren, he is freakin cool and extremely helpful. Their prices are extremely competitive and they do send stuff out really quick, granted its in stock. I don't plan on ordering from anywhere else anytime soon, except for my veilside widebody which ill be getting from bulletproof lol.

Old 11-05-2005, 07:18 AM
how's their shipping rates? hopup offers free shipping on most of the items, other guys have really outrageous shipping charges.

Old 11-05-2005, 09:51 AM
I too have ordered several parts from Performance Nissan, like GZire said, a little pricey but service is top notch.
Another place I have had GREAT service from is one of our new sponsors IAP Direct. Peter is really cool and helpful, the prices are very competitive and they ship fast.
Just ordered my JWT Clutch and Flywheel from Avalon, price was INCREDIBLE!!! Jury is still out on the shipping /service end of it.

Old 11-05-2005, 01:12 PM
Meatshake Enterprise
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
hopup, and Intense, hands down.