Ever had your......

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-08-2005, 07:08 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 636Racer
lesbians with sausage fingers are considered well endowed
No wonder i can't convert them.
Yes, mucho appreciation to the man who can push his G to the gas station solo, thumbs up to you. lol

Old 11-08-2005, 07:20 PM
Received 23 Likes on 13 Posts
Damn I need to stay away from your batteries man!

Old 11-08-2005, 08:13 PM
Cant help but laugh I guess. There really is nothing else that I can do. Crap happens and all that can be done is just deal with it and move on. Fortunately though the warranty covers the part and labor....well I assume it does.

Yeah...pushing the car was not that easy. You know how all the guys say that the car is heavy on a track? Well....they are right....and its heavy to push it to the gas station as well.

Anyhow..hopefully I will get it back tomorrow.

Old 11-08-2005, 09:06 PM
Dream on... it took them 3 weeks to do the TSB for the window motor on my car.

Last edited by 1sYkG Daz Rite; 11-08-2005 at 09:14 PM.
Old 11-10-2005, 02:52 PM
Yay!!!!! Finally got my car back. Thanks to Jason in getting everything settled..also thanks to Todd for getting the initial servicing set up and getting the parts ordered.

If it werent for you guys and a few others...I dont think that I ever would return to Infiniti anymore.

Thanks again.

Old 11-10-2005, 03:43 PM
Check your rims!!!
So did the A/C damage anything else when it tore apart, or was it contained within the housing when it broke?
Yep, infiniti sucks. too bad it's a unique car. can't really think of anything else out there i would like, for the price and all.
We should open our own dealership, then we can force them out of business Or at the very least, make them treat customers a little better. Sometimes, i don't know about them, it's like im the guy with an overdue balance that they dont want to service.

Old 11-10-2005, 04:38 PM
To be honest...I am not too sure if it damaged anything else when it was failing....then when it broke. They were kind enough to replace all of the belts never-the-less and so far...*knock on wood* it seems to be okay.

What I dont know is if the clutch assembly flew in the engine bay then bounced back before coming to a rest on the bottom of the splash shield. Hopefully if there was any other damage it shows up before my warranty runs out. I bet that I will be possibly the first person that will past the warranty mark on a 2003 model.

In my opinion, the issues with Infiniti starts at the top down level. Until someone (upper management) decides to make a change...hopefully in the positive direction...things will still be the same...just different faces as the workers choose to leave and move on. Its sad...but unfortunately this is more than likely how it is at pretty much any work place environment. Just that this "situation/practice" affects us directly thus we react to the situation on a personal level.

Though..on a positive note, I am happy that my car came back damage free and fixed. Thanks to all that took care of my "baby" while it was in "your" care.

Old 11-10-2005, 04:40 PM
Meatshake Enterprise
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
^ EXACTLY. i totally agree with you about "top down." and yes, Jason T is the man. he puts himself in the customers shoes all the time.

Old 11-10-2005, 05:05 PM
Originally Posted by sen_jen
^ EXACTLY. i totally agree with you about "top down." and yes, Jason T is the man. he puts himself in the customers shoes all the time.
Agreed. Too bad that some of the more "difficult" customers dont see that "he/they" are trying to work around certain rules and regs to benefit them (the customer) and the service techs still get their butts nailed to the wall.

Old 11-10-2005, 06:25 PM
Heheh, yeah, Jason's cool...

It's just too bad they couldnt program my FOB to unlock both sides with one push... DAMN 05's and I guess DAMN 04's lol, in 03 you could get it done or so i've read.

Old 11-10-2005, 06:33 PM
Did they tell you the exact cause of the failure when you got it back?
Or is it a defective part?
Probably from you using your A/C whilst driving like the manic you are.
Abunai, it's the DG guy.

Old 11-10-2005, 07:41 PM
I beg your pardon.....drive like a maniac??? Not I. =)

Anyhow, the part was more than likely defective. Looked like either the bolt for the compressor clutch came off....or the compressor shaft froze. Personally I would say that the shaft froze. Only reason I say that is because I watched the pulley trying to turn and it was turning at a completely different rate vs. the pulley belts. Also it was making a terrible grinding sound like it was trying to turn and something was holding it back.
I think that the shaft was sheared off by the force of the pulleys turning.

If you are worried about your own cars....I think that you are pretty safe. Mine was a first (are you surprised) and it looks like to be a defective part.
Then again, I have over 50K miles. Like I said, I am the long term testing mule.

Old 11-10-2005, 08:12 PM
Originally Posted by XLR8SN
Anyhow, the part was more than likely defective. Looked like either the bolt for the compressor clutch came off....or the compressor shaft froze. Personally I would say that the shaft froze. Only reason I say that is because I watched the pulley trying to turn and it was turning at a completely different rate vs. the pulley belts. Also it was making a terrible grinding sound like it was trying to turn and something was holding it back.
I think that the shaft was sheared off by the force of the pulleys turning.

If you are worried about your own cars....I think that you are pretty safe. Mine was a first (are you surprised) and it looks like to be a defective part.
Then again, I have over 50K miles. Like I said, I am the long term testing mule.
You sure its not because in Base Models they only use magnets, VS. for cars that have the comfort package they use some sort of a more heavy duty magnetic material?

LMAO!!!

Sorry couldnt resist... Glad to see you got your car back... I'm still waiting for mine... =(

Old 11-10-2005, 08:21 PM
If there were only a emocon allowed that flicked you off.

On the flip side....I hope that they finish your car as well. On the bright side, remember that cut on the front bumper from that flying UFO? Well..its gonna be gone now. Hopefully by tomorrow.

Old 11-10-2005, 08:31 PM
Didnt someone find that emoticon flipping you off? hhhmmm...

Now i just have to get rearended, and maybe sideswiped left skirt and right door, and then my car woulb be without any blemishes!

Last edited by ShikoKaon; 11-10-2005 at 09:06 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.