Intake & Exhaust Questions and info regarding various aftermatket exhaust systems for the G35 (Headers,Y-Pipes, and Cat-Back Systems)

Fast Intentions Exhaust and Test Pipes INSTALLED!**PICS**

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-21-2006, 03:04 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Any pics of the car on the ground?

Old 07-21-2006, 03:40 PM
Received 32 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by alan21
my exhaust is built better, sounds better, looks better, performs better, ohh and wait its an amuse titanium with r1000 front pipe yeaa thats way better then this exhaust jdm quaility at its finest. This exhaust is just a cheap knock off wanna be performance exhaust

ha ha - loser! if you got nothing helpful to say, then can it!

on the other hand if you can prove it and actually contribute something to the discussion, then let's see it!

sounds like all show, no go to me...

btw, i don't plan on getting an exhaust till I go FI, but this exhaust looks and sounds brilliant (IMO). And they've posted the dynos to back up the performance claims!

what you got, an HKS, an amuse R1 titan? puhleeze - old news... just take comfort in the fact that you paid more so you must've got something better!

edit: ahhh - I see another thread just posted where this bozo is actually asking for help with his hks - nice!!!

Last edited by rcdash; 07-21-2006 at 03:54 PM.
Old 07-21-2006, 03:50 PM
The Pole
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
my exhaust is built better, sounds better, looks better, performs better, ohh and wait its an amuse titanium with r1000 front pipe yeaa thats way better then this exhaust jdm quaility at its finest. This exhaust is just a cheap knock off wanna be performance exhaust
back it up son...

Old 07-21-2006, 04:32 PM
your an idiot and stop talking chit

Old 07-21-2006, 04:50 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
You sound so confident in the product you are backing. Well lets see it then!!!!!

If you have nothing to show or numbers in black and white then you really shouldn't open your mouth...

Old 07-21-2006, 08:25 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Wow Alan - The true meaning of a LSOC ( lying sack of crap) SO...who put you up to this post??????

For some reason I have a feeling we wont be hearing from you again...if anyone wants more entertainment, search for his alias and read on...

Rick

hmmmmm.....

hey guys i need new gaskets for my hks hi power. Has anyone used different gaskets then what have come with the kit such as from an autoparts store. I called hks usa to get a new factory set of gaskets but their not in stock and will take me a while to get and im very impatient lol any imput would be apreciated thanks alan
i have the hks on my car and the sound and quality are awesome its really a work of art go for the hks
sold to me
The above is Alan's response to buyuing the 10,000 mile USED HKS exhaust!!

I have a borla true duel exhaust for sale along with helix test pipes. there mint and have about 1000 miles on them. would prefer local pick up. I live in Jersey. The borla is 600 and the test pipes are 100. If someone would like to take both i will do it for 650.

borla exhaust sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!helix test pipes still available 100 shipped
i have a pair of borla headers, helix test pipes and a borla true duel exhaust system for sale. the whole system has around 3000 miles on it, beautiful condition. i am asking 900 for everything. Will ship at buyers expenss but would like a pick up. The reason that I am selling is im building my motor for a TT set up and need a bigger diameter exhaust. Feel free to p.m me if your interested.

Old 07-21-2006, 08:35 PM
Banned
Lol Busted!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-21-2006, 08:36 PM
Banned
Oh yeah...... btw Tony. My exhaust finished yet??? LOL J/K Can't wait!!!

Old 07-21-2006, 10:57 PM
Pwned!

Old 07-22-2006, 02:06 AM
a.k.a kleicoupe
LOL owned .......

Old 07-22-2006, 12:43 PM
hahahahahahahhahahaha

Old 07-23-2006, 03:41 PM
Originally Posted by ISMSOLUTIONS
the 2x non-fouler is really not the way to go. You only need 1 per side and have to drill it out. Doubling them could cause problems by not allowing the sensor to sniff enough.

It is an easier install though, as you don't have to worry much about your drilling on the single set.

Rick
Rick, can I assume the anti fouler drill out needs to me the maximum diameter allowable? Looks like 3/8", yes?

Old 07-23-2006, 03:47 PM
Originally Posted by Easein2itG
Rick, can I assume the anti fouler drill out needs to me the maximum diameter allowable? Looks like 3/8", yes?
Tony is best at giving the details of this - but the bottom line is to drill out the hole enough to accommodate the head of the O2 sensor without going all the way through the non-fouler. you still want to have the tiny hole at the end of it.

Rick

Old 07-23-2006, 03:50 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by Easein2itG
Measure the depth from the top of the threads on the O2 sensor to the end of the probe. Whatever that distance is, you want to drill just pass that. This way you will allow the sensor to sit down in there without being obstucted...Tony

Old 07-23-2006, 04:02 PM
Originally Posted by FastIntentions
Measure the depth from the top of the threads on the O2 sensor to the end of the probe. Whatever that distance is, you want to drill just pass that. This way you will allow the sensor to sit down in there without being obstucted...Tony
Thanks Tony & Rick, will let you know how the install goes once I find a shop in So Florida willing to install the test pipes as well as the rest of the exhaust. I'm willing to sign a waiver on the test pipes and pay cash but two shops have balked. Do you have any associates in the Ft Lauderdale area? Might end up doing this myself if I can find a lift next weekend. The exhaust looks great in the box but will look and perform better on the car!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fast Intentions Exhaust and Test Pipes INSTALLED!**PICS**