Intake & Exhaust Questions and info regarding various aftermatket exhaust systems for the G35 (Headers,Y-Pipes, and Cat-Back Systems)

Get 30% CashBack on Motordyne Spacer....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-17-2008, 04:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cwylie
I can't get it to work on anything anymore
its still working.....

go to live.com, make an account. go back to live.com and search for nikon and click on the sponsored link that leads you to ebay. THen search for motordyne and it'll show up a bunch of items. You should see the gold coin saying you can save money at the top. Use paypal buy it now and bam done. I say search for nikon at live.com b/c that always shows me the the link to ebay and tells me how much cashback they are offering

Old 10-17-2008, 04:50 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by coup de grace
I think you've got it wrong. It ONLY works on Buy It Now auctions. Before you complete the Buy It Now, as long as you've done everything correctly, you should see your Windows Live cashback amount right before you commit yourself. Just remember you MUST pay with PayPal to receive your cashback.
dude. read the question. "does it work for non buy it now auctions?" - "no". the price is right, b1tch!

and yes, it's still working. i just bought intel QX9650 for basically $415.

Old 10-17-2008, 05:53 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
just ordered my spacer!! thanks!!

Old 10-17-2008, 07:00 PM
Originally Posted by codeflux
dude. read the question. "does it work for non buy it now auctions?" - "no". the price is right, b1tch!

and yes, it's still working. i just bought intel QX9650 for basically $415.
lol, afk

Old 10-17-2008, 09:04 PM
Ebay Motordyne

HEY GUYS AND GALS!
After over an hour of trial and error, I found a working coupon for EBAY/PAYPAL !!

USE THIS COUPON CODE
CRTSY08JLY25

EXTRA 25 bucks off purchases ! YAY !!!!!

Old 10-17-2008, 09:50 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
^^^ doesn't work.

Old 10-17-2008, 10:06 PM
Damn >.< ... It only works for like 33% of the ebay/paypal users. (try your luck?)

Old 10-18-2008, 01:38 AM
Rick, you got PM. -Thanks

Old 10-18-2008, 09:34 AM
Received 34 Likes on 22 Posts
Originally Posted by KungFuPanda
HEY GUYS AND GALS!
After over an hour of trial and error, I found a working coupon for EBAY/PAYPAL !!

USE THIS COUPON CODE
CRTSY08JLY25

EXTRA 25 bucks off purchases ! YAY !!!!!
where did you get this? on your home page on ebay?

Old 10-18-2008, 10:11 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
10% off of one item,up to $100.00 off. Redemption code: CFALLSAVINGS10P Expires 10/30/08

BUT... this is how you get it to work...hopefully...

"IS VERY IMPORTANT AND MAY EXPLAIN WHY SOME PEOPLE DO NOT GET COUPONS FROM EBAY and PayPal. In "My eBay", under "My Account" on the left side of the screen, there is an option for "Notification Preferences". If you click on this, you will be taken to a large variety of "preferences". Down at the bottom, the very last choice is "Promotions and Surveys". Click on "Show" and you will be given five "Subscription" options. The second one is "General email promotions. Send me emails about whats new and hot on eBay, great deals, special events, discount coupons and other special offers." Just put a check mark in the box, save your settings, and voila! You WILL receive coupons eventually, not right away of course, but when eBay gives them out. I know you all will adore me after this, and hopefully there wont be too much whining going on afterward.... ENJOY!!!!!"

it DOES stack with the 30% live discount. my wife has one of these coupons, but she made 2 ebay accounts... and i didn't know. so it's a whoooole mess of stuff we did and right now, i'm trying to ask riverside to cancel our first order so we can purchase the xyz with the ebay account that HAS the coupon. i just fixed my ebay settings and will hopefully be getting a coupon via email before the 31st and before the Live discount goes down!

Good Luck everyone!

Old 10-18-2008, 10:13 AM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
I need the basic 5/16 MD intake spacer. Any chance Riverside will be adding this to their Ebay list?

Infiniti painted front lip spoiler added will be cool too.

Old 10-18-2008, 10:33 AM
Originally Posted by AzWildcatG
I need the basic 5/16 MD intake spacer. Any chance Riverside will be adding this to their Ebay list?

Infiniti painted front lip spoiler added will be cool too.
call them and ask whos in charge of the ebay account. i think its RICK
? coz i talked to him when i ordered my stuff

Old 10-18-2008, 10:38 AM
Originally Posted by byte_me77
10% off of one item,up to $100.00 off. Redemption code: CFALLSAVINGS10P Expires 10/30/08

BUT... this is how you get it to work...hopefully...

"IS VERY IMPORTANT AND MAY EXPLAIN WHY SOME PEOPLE DO NOT GET COUPONS FROM EBAY and PayPal. In "My eBay", under "My Account" on the left side of the screen, there is an option for "Notification Preferences". If you click on this, you will be taken to a large variety of "preferences". Down at the bottom, the very last choice is "Promotions and Surveys". Click on "Show" and you will be given five "Subscription" options. The second one is "General email promotions. Send me emails about whats new and hot on eBay, great deals, special events, discount coupons and other special offers." Just put a check mark in the box, save your settings, and voila! You WILL receive coupons eventually, not right away of course, but when eBay gives them out. I know you all will adore me after this, and hopefully there wont be too much whining going on afterward.... ENJOY!!!!!"

it DOES stack with the 30% live discount. my wife has one of these coupons, but she made 2 ebay accounts... and i didn't know. so it's a whoooole mess of stuff we did and right now, i'm trying to ask riverside to cancel our first order so we can purchase the xyz with the ebay account that HAS the coupon. i just fixed my ebay settings and will hopefully be getting a coupon via email before the 31st and before the Live discount goes down!

Good Luck everyone!
thanks for sharing!!! you guys that doesnt have this enable it!!!
i have this enable and sometimes ebay sends me coupons.

Old 10-18-2008, 09:11 PM
I keep trying and it does not show the cashback details on the "commit to buy". I have a live account and nothing. WTF??? Am I doing something wrong? I bought the spacer but I hope I get the cashback.

Old 10-18-2008, 11:59 PM
if you didnt see how much cashback you will be getting then you shouldn't have bought it. You have to go through live.com and make sure you get to ebay from there that way you see the cashback coin

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Get 30% CashBack on Motordyne Spacer....