Intake & Exhaust Questions and info regarding various aftermatket exhaust systems for the G35 (Headers,Y-Pipes, and Cat-Back Systems)

Motordyne ART Pipes, XYZ Pipe with TopSpeed Catback(HKS Replica)

Old 05-05-2017, 09:53 PM
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Motordyne ART Pipes, XYZ Pipe with TopSpeed Catback(HKS Replica)

I currently have MD ART Pipes and XYZ Pipe w/ Resonator on the stock exhaust on my 03 Coupe. I recently decided to go ahead and upgrade the rest of my exhaust system before I get a tune. Does anyone here have or know someone who had adapted the HKS Dual or one of the HKS Dual Replica Exhausts to the MD XYZ? Seems like from looking at pictures of the HKS you'd just need a Y Pipe with a 3" inlet and 2.25 or 2.50 outlets with some minor exhaust work to make it work. Havnt been able to find any clips or even anyone with the setup surprisingly and I've done a good amount of searching. Im exploring all my more affordable exhaust options right now, I've found info and clips on just about every other setup but this one so any inputs appreciated.

Update: After a search session over on my350z I came across a member who had fabricated this exact set up, he said he loved the sound in a few posts and was going to post a sound clip but he's been inactive since last December and I don't think he ever got any pictures or a clip made or downloaded anyways. Idk when he'll see it but I sent a pm there anyways. Here's a link to his post incase anyone else is interested.

https://my350z.com/forum/intake-exha...e-and-hks.html

Last edited by nickwd131; 05-06-2017 at 03:45 PM.
Old 05-05-2017, 10:14 PM
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
http://www.moforless.com/maximizer-h...-5l-coupe.html
Also noticed this Y-pipe back exhaust, Maximizer. Must be newer bc I havnt found much on it at all as far as reviews. Be interested to hear some if anyone's running that one here too

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.