Notices
Interior & Exterior Exterior Modifications ; Interior Modifications ; Lighting ; Gauges and More
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Kenstyle Rear bumper mesh question.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-31-2006, 01:22 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kenstyle Rear bumper mesh question.

Ok I have a couple questions.

I just purchased the Kenstyle rear bumper replica not too long ago. I'm guessing it does not come with the mesh, so i searched and someone recommended customautomesh.com. I checked it out and everything looks good. My question is, does it look bad without the mesh? If I do get the mesh did you guys get the mounting hardware as well? It's $3 extra I believe.

Random question. I'm getting new rims as well, do you guys recommend putting the rims on before or after the body kit has been put on? I guess it doesn't really make a difference, I'm just worrying about possible dings, and paint that could get on the new wheels while at the body shop.

Thanks.

Old 08-31-2006, 02:33 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
cool cool did u get the carbon fiber insert..i was thinkig of getting the frotn carbon fiber inserts also..wats ur take on that i got a blk on blk coupe...obously i am doing rear bumper carbon fiber inserts but wat abt the front...guess ist the fron line at the bootom of the bumpper and around the fog lights.....

rims are nbight..i doing kit first then rims next spring but my car is going into the shop for full pany job

alos no mesh on the rear....where does the mesh go??? in the outter 2 openeds 1 on each side...cause ill guess i will have the same prob cause i go it from same place how can u beat that price..let me know how ur fits...and pix pls

Old 08-31-2006, 04:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Scootch
cool cool did u get the carbon fiber insert..i was thinkig of getting the frotn carbon fiber inserts also..wats ur take on that i got a blk on blk coupe...obously i am doing rear bumper carbon fiber inserts but wat abt the front...guess ist the fron line at the bootom of the bumpper and around the fog lights.....

rims are nbight..i doing kit first then rims next spring but my car is going into the shop for full pany job

alos no mesh on the rear....where does the mesh go??? in the outter 2 openeds 1 on each side...cause ill guess i will have the same prob cause i go it from same place how can u beat that price..let me know how ur fits...and pix pls
Nah I didn't get the carbon fiber insert. Black on black should look nice.

As far the mesh, on the website it says there's mesh on the 2 openings on the sides and mesh in the center.

As soon as I get it I will post pics and details on fitment, quality, etc.

Old 08-31-2006, 05:13 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
cool cool...i cant wait to get mine i am doing full kenstyle kit with carbon fiber splitters on the bottom of bumpers and sides
wooty woot

also decided to get the carbon fiber inserts on the rear/front bumpers =0)

should look tight

keep me posted