Notices
Interior & Exterior Exterior Modifications ; Interior Modifications ; Lighting ; Gauges and More
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Anyone with EXTREME DIMENSION KIT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-14-2007, 04:55 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by wickedik
i was just speaking on my personal opinion and personal experience. I have seen thier products and have seen stuff from companies also. you need to remember, no body kit is perfect, i jut saw a thread where someone had a kuruma front bumper which i have heard was good fit, there were fitment issues though with the bumper. i had no such issues with my parts i got from ED. I am sure there are ppl who have had issues but from looking at their BBB rating it seems like ED takes care of their customers. They are far better than all of the other companies i compared them to on the BBB. BTW what shop do you work at again?
i like my ed parts. they look good and don't fall off. I don't care what magic the shop had to do to make that happen, as long as the end product is a nice lookin car.

Old 03-14-2007, 08:24 PM

i hear u both, i was just stating my opion, i have seem some great replica parts by the ones from ED have toped them all for being thr worse POS out there in my eyes, i done talking abt this

i work at the Team 350 Gz Team Shop in Boston,Ma

and honestly, your are btr getting the authentic ks then getting the less then half price ED ks kit casue after teh shop shows you your bill to make that POS kit work, you paid the same

Old 03-15-2007, 10:36 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Scootch
i hear u both, i was just stating my opion, i have seem some great replica parts by the ones from ED have toped them all for being thr worse POS out there in my eyes, i done talking abt this

i work at the Team 350 Gz Team Shop in Boston,Ma

and honestly, your are btr getting the authentic ks then getting the less then half price ED ks kit casue after teh shop shows you your bill to make that POS kit work, you paid the same
exactly i can make a body kit fit myself but sanding parts to make them straight i'd have to bring it to a shop and pay lots of green for me i'd be better getting a nismo kit
thanks matt

Old 03-16-2007, 10:00 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Not to bash or anything.. but this is coming from PERSONAL experience..

About 1 year ago extreme dimension made a replica top secret bumper.. The bumper was claimed to be their top quality material with the best fitment..

Anyways a group buy of 20 (i believe) was made with a deposit and 1 month wait.. Half way through I decided to go with a small lip kit to keep things clean and easy so I sold my bumper at GB price (pretty much pass along the deal) to another member... I am local to ED and picked up the bumper (first set before ANYONE else got theirs)... I delivered the bumper to the buyer (gave me $20 to deliver to him).. Anyways to make along story short the bumper was VERY poor quality.. the sidemarker lights were no where close to fitting.. (okey fine we'll mold it out).. but NOTHING fit on that bumper.. it was rejected by 3 shops including ours (AutoNetwork Body Shop, San Gabriel CA) and M1 Autobody El Monte, CA... to make a long story short everyone in the GB was screwed and the guy that took over my spot in the GB even took ED to small claims..

There were pictures and threads.. if anyone can find it.. eh yeah.

but thats just their TS.. I've heard some good things about their sideskirts.. iono

- Eric

Old 03-17-2007, 01:08 AM

eric i have heard abt this, i only speak from personal experiance also, other weise i would keep my mouth shut =0)

cant wait to get my kit eric

Old 03-17-2007, 01:13 AM
Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by Scootch
your are btr getting the authentic ks then getting the less then half price ED ks kit casue after teh shop shows you your bill to make that POS kit work, you paid the same

I would say that any kit that gets put on needs some type of modification sooner or later even if they are authentic. Some need to be better molded so they glass them, some need to be reinforced etc.

Old 03-17-2007, 01:18 AM

Thumbs down

eric not liek these, the ED kits need xtensive sanding and customizing b4 it even fits c lose, u will end up paying a shop the saem as u would getting the non replica kit, juts not worth it to by some replicas from certain companies and companies like ED dont back there stuff just pawn it off

they clearly do not know the meaning or preping, i have even asked them on the phone

and i do realize all part need work to fit right, but these ED stuff takes the pot man

ok heres teh deal, i got a set of ken style sides from ED at my work feel free to come up any time and look at these POS and tell me if u would want them on ur ride, also have a set of nismo sides for a 350z also crap

the only piece that was ok was the urethane data spec frotn lip for the g35 coupe, even juans rear peice we got was total crap didnt even fit, idk where to start there, wasnt long enought, didnt even touch the bumoer at top, cracks all over, etc... the works man

Last edited by Scootch; 03-17-2007 at 01:20 AM.
Old 03-17-2007, 12:54 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
i agree with scootch

I've had the front bumper on my sedan for over 2 years now and it is very poorly made. a lot of prep work does have to go into it to even make it fit properly. Three different body shops came up with the same answers. I have to admit once it's on it does look good, but you spend so much on labor it's not even funny, might as well save a little more and go for a polyurethane front instead. That's my .02 cents.

Old 03-17-2007, 07:12 PM
lmfao @ everyone!!!

Old 03-18-2007, 05:17 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think one of the member here got the TS kit from ED and he said the fitting actually was not too bad...