Notices
Interior & Exterior Exterior Modifications ; Interior Modifications ; Lighting ; Gauges and More
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

JDM Clear side marker to ebay side marker

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-07-2009, 07:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JDM Clear side marker to ebay side marker

One day I was looking at ebay for LEDs and found out there are ebay side markers.
And I found out ebay side markers have clear lense but not iced as JDM clear side marker and they were cheap($20 shipped) so I just purchased to find outwhether they are good or not.( I already have JDM clear side marker)

I purchased smoked side marker.

1. They fit perfectly. These 'plastic's are just made perfectly.
2. They don't lit whole side markers because they don't have iced lense as I thought. The bulb is shown as a shining dot.( this is the reason I purchased this one)

However.

1. They leak. Just after car wash, I found waters in a side marker.
2. The clips in the behind are not made that good. First time I tried to put it in, it was hard, and when I tried to pull it back it was much harder(I was thinking about opening fender wall to push it from inside to outside). The clips were bent in strange way.

Conclusion

I decided to use ebay one because clear lense(not white with iced) with high power LED looks much better and clean. For leaking issue, I sealed the markers again and no problem. And for clip issue, I could easily fix it with a plier