Notices
Interior & Exterior Exterior Modifications ; Interior Modifications ; Lighting ; Gauges and More
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

COUPE ANGEL EYES. PIC included

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-20-2004, 04:35 AM
Multi-Spoked Mod
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
COUPE ANGEL EYES. PIC included

Hey guys,

PICS of ANGELS

Its finally done after procrastination. Coupe angel eyes by....urs truely me!! Note: It is not as bright as BMW angels at all. You will NOT be able to see them in the day. You will when the sun sets though. THe side strip will be angeled when someone wants them.

THe package of doing the angel eyes by my friend and i will include black out housing(spray paint and might have a few dust particles since we do not have a clean room)(NOT very visible at all if you seen my headlights), cleared out orange signal piece and replaced with an amber LED light bulb, angel eyes on the strip, all three round circles. Wiring outside of headlight. This will involve drilling a small 3 mm hole on the bottom of the headlight and will be siliconed up and krazy glued so that no moisture gets in.

For more information PM me or if you want me to do it, it'll take about FULL 2 days. You will be headlight less.

Price is 650ish. MOstly labor. The angel eyes will be tripled layered. VERY TIME consuming if you ask me.

So....yea.....if u want it, PM me. I will only do a couple of sets. Not many.

2003 Transport V35SKYLINE. Team Transport! www.teamtransport.org

Old 07-20-2004, 07:24 AM
Re: COUPE ANGEL EYES. PIC included

Rice rice baby!

-Chris

Old 07-20-2004, 11:59 AM

i think it looks ok. good job.

[image]cant get the damn thing to work[/image]
Vortech blown 03 coupe with 371 horses, sponsored by: TopSecret,Brembo,Cusco,KGMM,Volk,Injen,Alpine,JL,
-yeah right.

Old 07-20-2004, 01:07 PM
Multi-Spoked Mod

hum.....gte192t. Would you please explain to me how that is rice? Also....do you call BMWs with angel eyes rice too? Thanks for ur comments

Ed

2003 Transport V35SKYLINE. Team Transport! www.teamtransport.org

Old 07-20-2004, 01:23 PM

your my angel!

Jason
AIM: PerformanceNISMO
Yahoo: MyNISMOParts
http://www.performancenissanparts.com

Old 07-20-2004, 01:23 PM

If anything, it would be kraut, not rice. I don't think I've seen a honda with angel eyes.

Old 07-20-2004, 01:37 PM

thats not rice at all guys....i mean all the sick bmws have angel eyes....

Old 07-20-2004, 01:50 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

if i sent u my headlights, how much would it cost for u to just clear out that orange lens? I would like a bright white light in there that will match my piaa xtreme whites in the corners and clearance strip. If u are putting in the orange bulb for legal reasons.... i live in texas and the turn signal law reads like this

" 547.324. Turn Signal Lamps Required"
"Signal shows white or amber to the front, or
Signal shows red or amber to the rear"

so having a white in the front wouldnt be illegal. I dont want the angel eye's really but i would be willing to pay to have the headlamp cleared out.... if u could give me a price for this with the bulb and shoot me a pm or post on here... i would appreciate it. I have really wanted to get this done for a while

2004 Black on Black g coupe 6spd.... aluminum pedals, clear corners, z tube, and pop charger. soon to have 19" volk gt-c's and PIAA xtreme whites in the clearance and corners
Houston Texas

Old 07-20-2004, 02:27 PM

Rice as we'll say, uh, CLEAR CORNERS??? All the pics I've seen of the Skyline for the Nissan ads have ambers, but I guess that doesn't mean anything... I have the clears too... =P

Great job on the Angel Eyes! Looks trick... Not rice at all... How about some daytime up-close pics?

Risingsun124...

2004.5 G35 Coupe / 5AT / Black/Black / Premium / Nav / and some other goodies...

Old 07-20-2004, 08:14 PM
Multi-Spoked Mod

hum....i no know how much that would cost you raznips. We would literally have to open ur headlights and do all the work. How about, how much would you pay for it? SHipping not included of course.

Daytime pictures wouldn't do you any good. THe light will not show during the day time. It is not that bright at all. This will only work at night time only!

Ed

2003 Transport V35SKYLINE. Team Transport! www.teamtransport.org<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by g35lin on 07/20/04 05:16 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

Old 07-20-2004, 08:38 PM

I'd just like to see what the wiring looks like, as well as the "rings" themselves...

Risingsun124...

2004.5 G35 Coupe / 5AT / Black/Black / Premium / Nav / and some other goodies...

Old 07-21-2004, 01:06 AM
NY G-Squad G Race Driver

Wow looks pretty good... I want them for the sedan, but dont have the money or time to send them out!

Martin
2003.5 BS G35
Nismo Aero/Sport Package
Injen CAI
B+G Springs
ADR M-Classic 19's..

Old 07-21-2004, 02:24 AM

They actually turned out pretty good... I wouldn't mind getting them done on my headlamps... Only one problem, tho.. I can't go without my G for that long... I would have to find some downtime for me to do somethin like this...

04 6MTc BLK/BLK
Ztube/PopCharger | Alum Pedals
Tint | R/T Cats | Injen Exhaust
Stillen Facia/Skirts | Veilside Rear
D.S Grille | Gialla Spoiler

Old 07-21-2004, 03:07 PM

i know that u would have to take apart the headlamp assembly.... thats why i dont just do it myself. I'm not interested in angel eye's at all... but i would be willing to throw some cash ur way for the cleared out orange lens with a BRIGHT white light in there (something that would match my headlights in color and my piaa xtreme whites)

2004 Black on Black g coupe 6spd.... aluminum pedals, clear corners, z tube, and pop charger. soon to have 19" volk gt-c's and PIAA xtreme whites in the clearance and corners
Houston Texas

Old 07-21-2004, 03:48 PM

nice job bro. What material did you use?

I created mine just for the fog light area only. The total part cost just for the fog light area is about $40 bux.

I got my idea from http://www.geocities.com/jvxdriver/index.htm

These instructions were very thorough and taught me how to wire in LED's throught the headlight housing. instead of using a window shade stick I got 5mm circular rod from Tap Plastic. ($3 for 6 feet)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: COUPE ANGEL EYES. PIC included