Notices
Interior & Exterior Exterior Modifications ; Interior Modifications ; Lighting ; Gauges and More
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Piaa forza hybrid wiper

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-21-2010, 06:35 PM
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Piaa forza hybrid wiper

Let me start off by saying what a horrible, poorly designed wipers..

I thought so highly of this wiper so I finally purchased one since my oem wiper blade shredded into pieces.

pros
The design is good. little bulky but looks slick in matte black finish with special coating that makes it rustproof.

and that's about it.. aesthetics is the only good thing about this wiper and claimed longer lasting silicon blade compared to oem rubber ones.

Now on to rant about $25 per blade wiper..

vendor ran out of stock so for now I only ordered the driver side and received it today. This THING is freaking heavy that Gs wiper arm seemed it couldn't handle the weight. It was skipping few times between the interval and was not smooth at all, but I plan to fix that by adjusting the arm.
I can live with the above problem, but that wasn't the main problem. It was the tip of the wiper (towards the edge of drivers side windshield) that kept hitting the whole housing of the wiper arm. The wiper was mounted properly and it clicked with the bracket but even after clicking with the bracket, it wasn't secured enough to the arm.

I think the wiper is too heavy, causing the arm to flare the damn thing all over the place, making ticking noise as the tip of the wiper hits the covering/housing on the arm. Or maybe the bracket that came with it is defective.

man this sucks..and its pouring outside right now..

***EDIT**
Can the mod please change the thread title to "DO NOT BUY Piaa forza hybrid wiper!!!!"
im serious.