Notices
Interior & Exterior Exterior Modifications ; Interior Modifications ; Lighting ; Gauges and More
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

AIT/Nismo/Kuruma Z or JP Visage/OEM

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-15-2011, 10:57 PM
KCJ
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AIT/Nismo/Kuruma Z or JP Visage/OEM

hey guys..i'm having some trouble on which of the 4 to go with...

first off, here's a few pics of my ride...

now, i want to keep a clean, yet aggressive look...

my first thought is do i want to have dustin or whoever paint it..or have it shipped and find a guy to paint it locally...i can probably get it painted a little cheaper at home...

my 2nd is, what if the paints dont match up perfectly? i know that having it painted locally would minimize that problem...with a brand new bumper I could run into some paint matching problems, but if I were to just get the lip..it wouldn't really matter as you wouldn't even be able to notice the paint difference anyway (if there was one)

3rdly, the price of the lip, painted, and shipped, was $86 cheaper than the AIT painted and shipped(kuruma z was a little more expensive, and i haven't even got a price on the nismo yet)...at that point, shouldn't i just go ahead with the bumper if the price difference is that minute?

and lastly...are any of these bumpers going to look "off" with my current skirts? I want to keep the ones I have on now, so which of the four choices is going to flow the nicest?

...all opinions welcome!

Old 02-15-2011, 11:06 PM
Received 38 Likes on 38 Posts
Id say with AIT you have to get aftermarket ss because of how low it sits. I am huge fan of the nismo front, but I think for CB Id get Kuruma. Its so clean and will look great. As to who to paint, I did my locally but it is more expensive than having dustin do it... But better paint matching. PS get ss too. You will be happy you did.

Old 02-15-2011, 11:19 PM
Received 1,132 Likes on 1,002 Posts
The Nismo bumpers look really great and you won't need to change your sides. If you're concerned about paint matching have your local shop do it, they can match it off your gas door and get damn close if not perfect. Make sure you buy a polyurethane bumper, fiberglass doesn't last! Shop on our MARKETPLACE for best prices delivered, you'll have several choices....
Gary

Old 02-16-2011, 01:29 AM
Received 36 Likes on 30 Posts
Im with Gary C on this one...nismo is one clean front bumper...and with that setup you can keep your sides and rear guards ...so you can call it done. =] plus it looks good!

Old 02-16-2011, 01:31 AM
Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Nismo FTW!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.