Notices
Interior & Exterior Exterior Modifications ; Interior Modifications ; Lighting ; Gauges and More
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Finally got the new parts on...*pics*

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-11-2005, 07:46 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I like the rims, but the hood is just hideous....Ruins the curves of the car and makes it look cheap....and if you want to look at my previous posts and find something contradictory, being that you have so much spare time, please feel free.

Old 02-11-2005, 08:40 AM
Originally Posted by MyGUnit
I like the rims, but the hood is just hideous....Ruins the curves of the car and makes it look cheap....and if you want to look at my previous posts and find something contradictory, being that you have so much spare time, please feel free.
Thanks for your comments young man. People have different tastes , and I understand that. What I don't understand is the lack of common courtesy and CLASS that many of the younger generation fail to exhibit. I'm so glad my parents instilled manners in me. I was serving in the military before you were born (retired now) so I've dealt with much more than any kid here can dish out. If you don't like something, express your opinion without the negativity. I don't need to look up your previous posts: your comment speaks for itself.

I appreciate the comments from others here and have found some very helpful information within this forum. I thank you again.

Rich

Last edited by DoingOK; 02-11-2005 at 08:49 AM.
Old 02-11-2005, 05:02 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Car looks stupendously SICK! Caribbean Blue rules! I'm not sure about that hood, though. I'd love to see the car in person. It needs clear corners, IMHO.

Old 02-11-2005, 06:21 PM
Supa Dupa Moderator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Nah... I prefer the contrast the amber OEMs provide on CB.

Old 02-11-2005, 08:16 PM
Originally Posted by DoingOK
Thanks for your comments young man. People have different tastes , and I understand that. What I don't understand is the lack of common courtesy and CLASS that many of the younger generation fail to exhibit. I'm so glad my parents instilled manners in me. I was serving in the military before you were born (retired now) so I've dealt with much more than any kid here can dish out. If you don't like something, express your opinion without the negativity. I don't need to look up your previous posts: your comment speaks for itself.

I appreciate the comments from others here and have found some very helpful information within this forum. I thank you again.

Rich
amen to that DoingOK, ur car looks fantastic! I'm still saving up to get the Ken Style Kit along with the Seibon hood that u got... can't wait til that time...for now, i gotta work my *** off @@

Old 02-12-2005, 09:09 PM
"many of the young generation" - I agree, but not all

Old 02-12-2005, 10:54 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
One of the best G's yet, congratulations. (reconsidering mods I want now)

Old 02-12-2005, 11:00 PM
i like your "VTEC THIS" sticker more than anything DoingOK, lol but your car is tight too, good taste

Old 02-13-2005, 01:25 AM
Nice kits and she is so beautiful in that color. Congrats!

Old 02-13-2005, 02:58 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Now that's one SICKK G... Like how the lugnuts match... What did the front and side run cost you...?

Old 02-17-2005, 01:11 PM
That is one Sweet looking ride you have there.

Old 02-17-2005, 05:43 PM
btw, I've always loved your car and now even more so - anyone that buys the GReddy front/sides definitely has ba11s because it is low as he11... but it goes great with the G's stock curves and turns it into a different beast altogether...

and I'm one of the ones that actually loves the hood - esp. what you did with the paint scheme... very trick indeed... congrats on the finished product and the next time I see pics of your car it better be with a front-mount sticking through that big hole in the bumper!

Old 02-17-2005, 10:24 PM
doingok, nice ride you got! what grill is that? is that the real gialla grill or is that the imitation one?i really love that grill, the top one, not the bottom one... did that mesh come with the grill also? is it possible if you take a closeup shot so i can see the mesh pattern, its black right, did you paint it or did it come like that?

Old 02-19-2005, 11:43 AM
Good god that looks amazing!

I love the Greddy front and sides but didn't really like the rear - it looks like it blends really well with the splash guards. I am a little worried about the eibach comments - I like how the wheel wells look, but it's not fair to just park that car. Excellent job!!!

Old 02-19-2005, 07:42 PM
Thank you all for the kind words.........I know the style is not for everyone, but I wanted a little change after 2 years of ownership. I have had so many little changes over that time that many I forgot about (nitrous, stereo upgrade, G-Tech,exhaust, etc.) I still thoroughly enjoy my car and get plenty of gawking to this day. I finished all the PM's that I received.........Thanks again.

I have had numerous questions about my grill. It is a Gialla grill that I used a "trimmed" down Stillen black chrome insert. I just cut the Stillen to fit inside the Gialla. I used the factory Infiniti emblem and "filled" it with Bondo filler and sanded it to shape. I then cut it so it would sit flush with the mesh and mounted it with two screws. I really like how it turned out. Pic below before I changed to Greddy front:

BTW: I have clear corners now and the car is raised up a bit for better clearance.

Rich

Last edited by DoingOK; 02-19-2005 at 07:47 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Finally got the new parts on...*pics*