Notices
Interior & Exterior Exterior Modifications ; Interior Modifications ; Lighting ; Gauges and More
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Once and for all...badging and the skyline gt350

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-18-2005, 03:57 AM
Cali Event Coordinator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BASE ACURA TLX NOW WANT A G35 AGAIN THOUGH
And just this week...on my normal route going to the gym...passing the Embarcadero 2..

I see 2 hotties around 5:30ish - 6:00ish actually waiting for me. It was a blondie and a brunette. I'm always there Mon - Thurs...The blonde actually pointed at my car when I made a right turn...at the stop light, she's pointing my car out to her friend..light hits green and they both turned and waived...I've been looking since...but haven't seen them..damn shsould've went around...

And another true story..2-3am on Union Street- I'm thumping Tiesto's "Walking On Clouds" mix...this hottie brunette...runs up to my passenger window and started shakin her bootie...I was like..damn where's my camera when I need one fuggg..!!!
My dumbass was still kinda buzzed from partying I should've said, need a lift hop in..!

DOH DOH DOH...!

Have a good weekend everyone.

BoBs

Old 02-18-2005, 04:22 AM
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts
Sedan
Originally Posted by GYAL8R
And another true story..2-3am on Union Street- I'm thumping Tiesto's "Walking On Clouds" mix...this hottie brunette...runs up to my passenger window and started shakin her bootie...I was like..damn where's my camera when I need one fuggg..!!!
Did her bootie have original US badging or did she change it to Japanese?

The following users liked this post:
nova15566 (03-19-2013)
Old 02-18-2005, 05:32 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
On the trunk, i still got the infiniti logo, but I have the "SKYLINE" and "350GT" badges... I like it. saves me the trouble of converting everything to nissan.

Old 02-18-2005, 08:19 PM
Yea I did the same thing as AzianMakaveli. I just think they Infiniti badge looks better. Do what you want (as long as u don't put a "TypeR" logo on it or something stupid like that).

Old 02-18-2005, 08:53 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
That sounds good to me

Old 02-18-2005, 10:31 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
csukoh78: heres the pic...

Old 02-18-2005, 11:02 PM
Looks good thanks

Old 02-18-2005, 11:18 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm sorry, but I much rather say I have an INFINITI instead of I HAVE A NISSAN.

As I said before, I find it quite dumb having NISSAN badge and inside have your seats read INFINITI (navigation too).

The following users liked this post:
nova15566 (03-19-2013)
Old 02-21-2005, 01:02 AM
MyG37 Administrator

This afternoon I debadged my car, removed the I N F I N I T I and G 3 5. I ordered the 350GT emblem but im not sure if I want to put it on my car. I think it will look good since its red, different of course, but im not going to put the S K Y L I N E badge on my car. My friend did it to his car, everywhere we go hes getting flamed for it from everyone and im just not in the mood to deal with that ish. I like it now with just the Mt. Fuji emblem but im guessing tommorow i'll end up putting the 350 GT (LG.) on it. I deffinately never going to put a Nissan badge on my car! I paid for an Infiniti, not a Nissan.

Old 02-21-2005, 06:03 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by G35_coupe_6MT
I'm sorry, but I much rather say I have an INFINITI instead of I HAVE A NISSAN.

As I said before, I find it quite dumb having NISSAN badge and inside have your seats read INFINITI (navigation too).
Infiniti is a freakin Nissan! :
Open your drivers door and look at the build plate....
Does it say manuf by Infiniti Motor Co.??????
Nooooo....it says NISSAN.

But .....I've decided to put all Honda badges on mine.
Make it a real sleeper....

Last edited by Brando; 02-21-2005 at 06:15 PM.
Old 02-21-2005, 08:46 PM
Dont think I did not notice. I know it is a nissan. The window wipers say nissan too. BUT ITS NOT A NISSAN. You can NEVER say LEXUS is a TOYOTA. They might be owned by the same company, but the luxury and materials put to an INFINITI/LEXUS cannot be compared to a NISSAN/TOYOTA and you know I am right.

Old 02-21-2005, 10:40 PM
_G_

Why are there two sizes of 350GT badges? Which one looks better on the coupe? Any pictures of both? I just bought the "SKYLINE" emblems, and I plan on putting them on with 350GT and the Mt. Fuji badges like AzianMakaveli. I think it looks clean! It's my Infiniti, so I'll put whatever the hell I want on it. Everybody want's to individualize their car, whether with rims, exhaust, tint...hell, even when you bought your car with the color you liked! You bought that color because you liked the way it looks, not because you know haters would like it. Same deal with the badges, it's your car! If haters still worry you, just wait until Infiniti kicks out their Skyline GT-R in 2007. Then you'll have your Infiniti Skyline USDM badging ahead of time.

G's up....

Old 02-21-2005, 11:03 PM
The fact is that the G35 IS the Skyline (courtesy of OLDvfrguy). I am rebadging mine, and I like the way it looks.

Old 02-21-2005, 11:48 PM
Originally Posted by G35_coupe_6MT
Dont think I did not notice. I know it is a nissan. The window wipers say nissan too. BUT ITS NOT A NISSAN. You can NEVER say LEXUS is a TOYOTA. They might be owned by the same company, but the luxury and materials put to an INFINITI/LEXUS cannot be compared to a NISSAN/TOYOTA and you know I am right.
Your kinda wrong here. You CAN say that lexus is a toyota since every lexus car in the US has a toyota counterpart in japan. IS300 = toyota altezza, GS300 = toyota aristo. etc. Well, that will change in 2007 with the complete redesign of the entire lexus lineup, but currently this applies. Luxury and materials are the same materials used in japan for their US counterparts. Same thing with nissan and infiniti. For every infiniti, there exists an exact nissan counterpart. Just remember almost every lexus, acura, and infiniti is a rebadged toyota, honda, nissan

Old 02-22-2005, 12:34 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by _G_
Why are there two sizes of 350GT badges? Which one looks better on the coupe? Any pictures of both? I just bought the "SKYLINE" emblems, and I plan on putting them on with 350GT and the Mt. Fuji badges like AzianMakaveli. I think it looks clean! It's my Infiniti, so I'll put whatever the hell I want on it. Everybody want's to individualize their car, whether with rims, exhaust, tint...hell, even when you bought your car with the color you liked! You bought that color because you liked the way it looks, not because you know haters would like it. Same deal with the badges, it's your car! If haters still worry you, just wait until Infiniti kicks out their Skyline GT-R in 2007. Then you'll have your Infiniti Skyline USDM badging ahead of time.

G's up....
in 2007 it will just be called GTR

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Once and for all...badging and the skyline gt350