Notices
Interior & Exterior Exterior Modifications ; Interior Modifications ; Lighting ; Gauges and More
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

06 to 03 Main Wire harness swap

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-02-2017, 09:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
06 to 03 Main Wire harness swap

Hi, I'm doing a complete interior swap from a 06 g35 to 03 g35, both coupes. I stripped everything down on both cars and I'm ready to re wire the 03. I'm having an issue with the main wire harness. The 03 has the vdc control unit under the steering wheel that goes into the engine bay, but the 06 has the vdc control unit by the passenger side near the for panel. Anyone know how I can re wire the vdc control unit?

Old 07-03-2017, 09:04 AM
Super Moderator

Received 196 Likes on 177 Posts
Front and rear cameras, tire pressure for all four tires can display on screen,folding side view mir
Originally Posted by Ptm5098
Hi, I'm doing a complete interior swap from a 06 g35 to 03 g35, both coupes. I stripped everything down on both cars and I'm ready to re wire the 03. I'm having an issue with the main wire harness. The 03 has the vdc control unit under the steering wheel that goes into the engine bay, but the 06 has the vdc control unit by the passenger side near the for panel. Anyone know how I can re wire the vdc control unit?
Follow the schematic wiring diagram in the FSM for both vehicles.

Telcoman

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.