Notices
Interior & Exterior Exterior Modifications ; Interior Modifications ; Lighting ; Gauges and More
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

I need a little more info on this lip please

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-05-2017, 10:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I need a little more info on this lip please

Before y’all rag me, I have searched through the Official Body Kit compilation found here: https://g35driver.com/forums/interio...tion-list.html

Move looked on eBay and google as well, and I can’t seem to find any pics of this lip: It’s listed as a VIS OE style fiberglass front bumper lip....It’s not just another version of the KBD IL or ING style front lip, is it????
I’ve searched everywhere for this lip on a sedan but cannot find it anywhere. Is it named something else that may be easier to google search? Does anyone have a picture of this lip on an 05-06 sedan? Apparently it fits both models. I’ve added a Stillen intakenw/ZTube and a md plenum 5/16 spacer, and an Invidia Gemini cat back exhaust. I’m ready to make some clean changes to the exterior, but want to do it right.

I really like the kurookie front bumber, but also love the Nismo. If I could get a good idea of what this looks like on an 05 sedan, maybe I’d just do a lip instead of a full bumper swap. I truly appreciate all of y’all’s help.

Thanks,
Grezza

Old 12-06-2017, 10:37 PM
Received 738 Likes on 627 Posts
They don't make that lip for sedans. It's an OEM style (03-05 coupe sport) lip. Its been discontinued for some time. Also, don't buy a fiberglass lip if you find something you like, make sure it's polyurethane. Get the nismo sedan bumper, it's dope.

Contact ionic dynamics (vendor here) and see what they've got. He makes high quality poly lips and side skirts. He'll even paint them for you.

Last edited by ScraggleRock; 12-06-2017 at 10:41 PM.
Old 12-07-2017, 01:57 PM
The odd thing, unless they made an error, is on the web page, it says its compatible with a all G35 models from 03-07...Its weird.

https://www.carid.com/vis-racing/oem...7#applications

Old 12-07-2017, 09:51 PM
Received 25 Likes on 24 Posts
Its legit looks sweet on that 07 sedan don't ya think.

Old 12-07-2017, 10:22 PM
Originally Posted by theronz
Its legit looks sweet on that 07 sedan don't ya think.
most definitely .... almost a little too sweet. I’ll just end up getting a Nismo or Hidori bumper 🤷*♂️

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.